Good news for students The Chief Minister of West Bengal, Honorable Mamata Banerjee, has launched a new scholarship called the UttarKanya Scholarship. Under this scholarship program, students who are permanent residents of West Bengal and are pursuing their studies in a government school or college will receive financial assistance from the scholarship. Read our full article to learn more about the scholarship. All points are discussed in detail below.
Please stay connected to our website for information on various scholarships and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
About Uttarkanya Scholarship 2024
We all know how important education is important today. Keeping this in mind, the government of West Bengal has specially launched the UttarKanya Scholarship. Students who are studying in any stream from class 10 to class 12 and from graduation to post-graduation courses will benefit from the scholarship. The UttarKanya Scholarship 2024 provides financial assistance to students and promotes the studies of talented and meritorious students. Students get cash benefits from the scholarships. The scholarship is applied completely in offline mode. You will find the application form on our website. If you are willing to apply, please read our full article. To complete the application process very easily.
Object Of Uttarkanya Scholarship
The main objective of the UttarKanya Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who are financially backward in society. After completing the application process, students will receive a one-time cash benefit of rs. 10,000. With which they will be able to meet their academic expenses. Through this article, we will discuss all the points of the scholarship such as important dates, benefits, eligibility criteria, important documents, the selection process, and the application process.
|West Bengal, Honorable Mamata Banerjee
|Class 10 to class 12 Passed
Uttarkanya Scholarship: Benefits
After completing the application process, all students selected for the scholarship will receive Rs 10,000 per year. The scholarship money is transferred directly to the student’s bank account.
ALSO, READ-Oasis Scholarship
Uttarkanya Scholarship 2024: Last Date
The scholarship authority does not set a deadline for completing the application. Students may complete the application process at any time.
Join Our Telegram Channel For More Updates
Uttarkanya Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
The main point of the scholarship is the eligibility criteria, which is important for students to know. We have discussed the eligibility criteria in detail below.
- Applicant must be an Indian and a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Applicants must have passed the State Board/Council of Secondary Education or any State-aided University of West Bengal.
- The applicant must be admitted in addition.
- Applicant must be presently residing in West Bengal.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 60 thousand.
- Applicants must have obtained 65% marks in the secondary examination 60% marks in higher secondary or 55% marks in graduation course.
- Applicants should not be receiving assistance by financial aid or under any scheme of the State or Central Government.
ALSO, READ-Nabanna Scholarship
Important documents to complete the application are discussed below:-
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Income Certificate
- Residential certificate
- Qualifying certificate of the last exam
- Current course Admission receipt along with fee receipt
- Details of your Bank Account
- Self-declaration certificate signed by the head of the Institution.
The selection of students under the Uttar Kanya Scholarship Program is done entirely based on merit and the financial background of the students.
ALSO, READ-Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Application Procedure Under Uttarkanya Scholarship
- To apply, students must first visit the official scholarship website.
- The Home page will show on your screen. Here, you must select Uttarkanya Scholarship 2024-25.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen. Read all of the instructions before selecting the Download application form option.
- The application form will be downloaded to your device.
- Print the application form, fill it out with all of the essential information, and attach the required documents.
- After completing the application form, envelope it and send it to the given address.
- For South Bengal Students Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah- 711102
- For North Bengal Students Uttarkanya, P.O.Satellite Township, Fulbari, Jalpaiguri-734015
Students who have any queries related to the scheme may contact the authorities via
- Phone number: 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
- Email ID: [email protected]
ALSO, READ-Aikyashree scholarship
What is the amount of the Uttarkanya scholarship?
Students will get Rs 10 thousand per year after applying for the scholarship
What is the last date of the Uttarkanya scholarship?
There is no last date for applying
What is the contact information of the Uttarkanya Scholarship?
Phone number: 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
Email ID: [email protected]
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website