About This Program
SBI Asha Scholarship 2023- is SBI Foundation under its education vertical-Integrated Learning Mission (ILM). Financial assistance is provided to ensure the education of meritorious students from low-income families in India. The SBI scholarship is provided with an eye to ensuring that the studies of students with poor financial conditions are not stopped in any way.
Students studying in Class VI to XII can get a scholarship opportunity of Rs 15000 for one year under the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme.
SBI ASHA Scholarship 2023
SBI ASHA Scholarship 2023 is a scheme by SBI Foundation under the Integrated Learning Mission (ILM), to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families across India. Here the students of classes VI to XII will be financially assisted with a one-time grant of Rs.15,000. Indian students can apply online here till October 2023.
SBI or State Bank of India is one of the most popular and largest banking organizations in India. A subsidiary of this organization is SBI Foundation whose main work is to do humanitarian work. One such philanthropic scheme is SBI Asha Scholarship also known as SBI Asha Scholarship Program. It is an Integrated Learning Mission (ILM) where financial assistance is provided to youth / young students who wish to study but cannot afford all the expenses of education due to family finances. Those meritorious students from poor backgrounds will get SBI Asha Scholarship from SBI Foundation.
NAME OF SCHOLARSHIP
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
Class VI to XII
15TH OCTOBER 2022
Object of SBI Asha Scholarship
SBI Asha Scholarship 2023 is a completely private scholarship that helps students who are meritorious but unable to pursue their studies due to a lack of funds. From this scholarship, students of class VI to XII can get benefits of up to INR 15000 rupees in a year.
ALSO READ- HDFC Bank scholarship
Eligibility of SBI Asha Scholarship
- Students studying in classes VI to XII are eligible for this scholarship.
- The student should have secured 75%marks in the previous examination.
- The student’s family income should be below 3 lakh rupees.
- The scholarship is only eligible for Indian students
Documents of SBI Asha Scholarship
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Marksheet of the previous academic year.
- A government-issued identity card.
- Admission Receipt Copy.
- Admission Receipt (for the academic year 2022-23).
- Student’s bank account details.
- Income proof from government authority.
Reward of SBI Asha scholarship
From Sbi scholarship 2023, you can get 15 thousand rupees scholarship in one year
Last date of the SBI Asha scholarship
The last date of the SBI scholarship is October 2022
SBI Asha scholarship: HOW TO APPLY?
- After clicking on the “Apply Now” button to apply, you will now be redirected to the SBI Asha Scholarship Application Form page.
- Now click on the class and scheme-wise apply option.
- Now, “log in” with your Email or mobile number and create a new password.
- Click on the “Start Application” button to start the application process.
- Read the details required for the scholarship application form.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click “Preview”.
- Now click on the “submit” button to complete the application process
Feature and Benefits of SBI Asha Scholarship
- SBI Asha Scholarship Program is SBI Foundation under its education vertical-Integrated Learning Mission ILM.
- SBI Scholarship is a completely private scholarship
- for meritorious students from low-income families in India.
- Students who get this scholarship will be able to pursue further education
- The needy and deserving State students will receive financial aid under this programme.
- Students studying in Class VI to XII can get a scholarship opportunity
- Rs 15000 for one year under the SBI ASA Scholarship Programme.
Selection process for SBI Asha Scholarship
Two selection processes depend on these rules.
The first is on the basis of academic marks and family income of the student and if the student is shortlisted then selection will be made by a Telephonic interview with document verification of the candidate.
- Applicants who want to check their results can check Buddy4Study.
- Below are the procedures to check SBI Scholarship 2022 Result.
- Applicants must visit Buddy for Study Scholarship Portal.
- After that, the SBI Scholarship application form will open on the homepage.
- Read the instructions for the scholarship carefully.
- Finally, click on the Check Result button.
- Fill there with the Date of Birth and Email ID.
- Click on the search option.
- Then your result will show on your screen
Terms and Conditions of SBI Asha Scholarship
- If a permanent resident of India gets admission to any university in India, they will get this scholarship.
- This scholarship is not provided for studying in distance mode, this scholarship is only for regular basis students.
- Scholarship money will not be given to the student’s own bank account, this money will be deposited in the college account as tuition fees for each year.
- SBI Foundation reserves all rights to reject or cancel the application, and modify or suspend the Scholarship process.
- Submitting the application form with wrong information or violating the terms and conditions of the Scholarship scheme may result in the termination of the Scholarship.
Do’s and Dont’s
Before applying for Vidyasarathi Scholarship you need to keep some important facts in mind which are given below:-
- You must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship.
- You must have a valid mobile number to apply.
- You must have a valid email id to apply.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- You have to attach your recent photograph while applying.
- You need to upload valid documents to apply for the scholarship.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission
☎ 011-430-92248 (Ext: 303) ✉ [email protected]
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website