About This Program
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship: Dear readers, today we have brought very important information for you which is TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship Program 2023, yes the scholarship we are going to tell you about today will give you a full contribution to education. Today’s discussion is based on this, if you are doing any such professional course BA, BSc, BTech, (Graduation) from a university institution or any other place, then today’s article is very important for you. As you all know the students, the government keeps on providing scholarships from time to time to improve the education of the students, under this TATA Scholarship, has been started in 2023-24. Let us know the complete information about Tata Pankh Scholarship 2023-24.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there.
|Scholarship Name||Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship|
|Provided By||Tata Capital PVT. LTD.|
|Scholarship Type||Privet Scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount||UP TO INR 50,000|
|Scholarship Last Date||31st August 2022|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023
If understood in simple words, the program of Tata Scholarship 2023 is a golden opportunity for such students whose financial condition is not good. And every day he watches his dreams go away and finds that it is impossible to happen. But now it will not happen, you just need to be a little aware, the scholarship program has been started to create new enthusiasm among the students again.
Tata Capital Finance Scholarship Program Students from class 6th to 12th who are pursuing graduate or professional courses will be provided Tata Scholarship ranging from 12000 to 50,000. ‘The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Program is an exclusive scholarship program of Tata Capital Limited, aimed at supporting the higher education of student students from underprivileged sections of society.
Students who are studying in classes from 6th to 12th or graduation (general or vocational) courses are provided a tuition fee of up to 80% to fulfill their academic dreams. Tata Capital Limited, a popular financial services company of the Tata Group has introduced Tata Pankh Scholarship 2023 as a part of its CSR initiative to bring about a positive change in society by supporting the education of deserving students.
ALSO, READ-Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship
Object The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
Students who are unable to meet the cost of their studies or are weak, they can make their dreams come true by taking advantage of such scholarships. That is why today we have brought such important information for you, which is very important for you to know. We will have a full discussion about Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023 like how to fill TATA Scholarship Application form, where to apply Tata Pankh Scholarship 2023 Apply Online, about TATA Scholarship Program 2023 last date, its criteria, for this Important documents, and will try to throw light on all the questions that are running in your mind. You stay with us and read this article till the end.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Types
|The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Class 6 to 10 Students||Students who are studying class VI, To X|
|The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Class 11 and 12 Students||Students who are studying class XI To XII|
|The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Diploma/Polytechnic Students||Students who are studying in Diploma/Polytechnic|
|The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Undergraduate Degree Courses||Students who are studying in Undergraduate Degree|
|The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Professional Degree Courses||Students who are studying in Professional Degree|
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023 Last Date
The last of this scholarship has not been officially announced yet. Be the first to get updates on our website whenever they are published.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship: Amount
|Class 6 to 10 Students||Up to 80% of the tuition fee or Rs 9,000|
|Class 11 and 12 Students||Up to 80% of the tuition fee or Rs 12,000|
|Diploma/Polytechnic Students||Up to 80% of the tuition fee or Rs 15,000|
|Undergraduate Degree Courses||Up to 80% of the tuition fee or Rs 20,000|
|Professional Degree Courses||Up to 80% of the tuition fee or Rs 50,000|
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme: Eligibility
The selection of students for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24 will be done on the basis of their educational qualification and their family background, it involves a very step-by-step process which we will discuss as follows-
- Initial shortlisting of applications on the basis of their educational qualification, and financial background.
- A telephone interview with the candidates in it.
- Final interview by the committee for final selection.
- 50% of seats have been reserved for girls as well as ST/SC students with disabilities are also given weightage in it.
ALSO, READ-Aikyashree Scholarship Status Check
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Documents to apply
If you fully meet the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria and want to apply for Tata Scholarship, it is necessary that you have the following list of documents. You have to upload these documents on the website while applying online. For your ease, we are telling the documents in the following points, you should keep them close before applying:
- a passport-size photograph
- academic mark sheet
- fee receipt
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- annual income certificate
- last month’s salary receipt
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023: How to Apply
The last date to apply for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023 is 31st August 2023 To apply for Tata Pankh Scholarship 2023 Online, you have to go through two steps.
- The first step is to fill out the registration form.
- the second is to log in and fill out the form completely.
NOTE– After registering, you will get the login id and password from the site’s side through which you can log in.
Let’s go through the whole process
ALSO, READ-Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2022
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24: Registration Form
Here what we are going to discuss is the online application process for the Tata Scholarship rs 50,000 scholarship, which we will discuss in full so that all of you students can take your academic development to the highest level:
- First of all, under the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Program, you have to come to its official website page, after coming to the home page, you will get different scholarship options.
- You have to choose the scholarship according to your qualification.
- Continuing the same process, the page will open in front of you.
- Here you will get the option of “Online Apply for TATA Scholarship” at the bottom, on which you have to click.
- Now you have to register here on the “Tata Scholarship online registration” page, in which you will have to provide your name, password, valid email id, and such information there.
- Be careful while filling out the Tata Scholarship form and fill in the information that has been asked thoroughly.
- After complete submission, you will be provided with a Login ID-Password
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Program Login 2023-24
After successful Tata Scholarship online registration, you have to log on to the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Official Portal.
- After login into the portal, the Tata scholarship form will be available in front of you, which you will have to fill out carefully.
- “Upload” all your documents by scanning them carefully.
- You have to click on the “submit” option, now you will get the receipt and you have to take a printout of it immediately.
- You have to apply for this scholarship in the same way and take advantage of it by getting the scholarship.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Selection Process
The selection process for the scholarship program consists of various stages based on the academic merit and financial need of the students –
- Initial shortlisting of students will be done on the basis of their academic merit and financial background.
- Telephonic interview of the candidates shortlisted for final selection.
- A telephonic interview will be conducted, and a final list of candidates will be created.
- The grant will be distributed to the selected applicants.
ALSO, READ- oasis scholarship status check
Before applying for this loan scholarship you need to keep Important points in mind:-
- Students must check the eligibility criteria before applying
- Students must have an active mobile number
- Students must have an active email id
- It is better not to wait for the last date to apply
- Students should have a bank account in their name
- Applicant must have a recent photo to apply
- All documents should be ready before applying
- It will be better if you apply through a computer or laptop
- Aadhaar card must be linked with a bank account
- It is very important to upload all correct documents while applying
- Application form should be reviewed once before submission
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone number: 011-430-92248 (Extension- 225)
ALSO, READ-NSP Scholarship 2022-23
|Buddy4Study Apply||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Today’s article as you all know was based on Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship for Class 6 to Graduation Students 2022-23, and we told you about it in detail so that you can apply for it and get this Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Take full advantage of the program and make your dreams come true. You all work hard and fulfill your goals by helping your parents financially. You all stay with us for new updates and complete information beneficial.
Q1. What is the last date to apply for Tata Capital Pankh scholarship?
ANS- 31st August 2023
Q2. How can I get 2023 Tata scholarship?
ANS- applicant must be enrolled in a professional undergraduate degree programme like Engineering, Medical, Law, etc. at a recognized institute in India.
Q3. What is the fees of Tata Pankh scholarship?
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website