Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship | Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024 | Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Apply Online | Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024 Last Date | Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Amount
Today we will tell you about the scholarship called Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship. which is administered by the Karnataka Government. This scholarship will be given to the children of the farmers of the state. We all know what is the condition of farmers in India, keeping in mind the government has launched a scholarship, especially for them. We request you read the full article for more details about the scholarship.
Please stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024
The government of Karnataka has launched the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship for the children of farmers in the state. Through this scholarship, students will get financial assistance to pursue higher education. An annual award of Rs 2500 to Rs 11000 will be awarded to cover the cost of education. This Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024, this scholarship is launched for the future higher education of female students. The scholarship amount will be sent directly to the student’s bank account. As long as they continue their course.
Point-If you like our article then definitely share it with everyone so that our information reaches more and more people.
Object Of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
The main objective of the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is to provide scholarships to all the farmer students of the state for pursuing higher education in the future. So that there is no obstacle in the way of their education. Besides financial support, scholarships play a more special role. Today we will discuss all scholarship in our article so please read till the end of the article to know all the information.
|Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
|Student of farmer
|Mode of Payment
|Rs 2500 to Rs 11000
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024: Last Date
|Application Start Date
|Application End Date
|30 July 2024
The categories of beneficiaries are as follows:-
- General Degree Courses
- Management Courses
- Health and Medical Courses
- Vocational and Professional Courses
ALSO, READ-Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
List of Covered Courses:-
The list of covered courses is as follows:-
|BA or UG
|Other Professional Courses
|MA or PG
Features & Benefits Of the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
- This scholarship was established by the Karnataka government on 27 August 2021.
- Only children of farmers will get money from this scholarship.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Students can get between Rs 2500 to Rs 11000 from the scholarship.
- If a student is currently receiving a scholarship, they are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship grants encourage the children of farmers to pursue education.
Join Our Telegram Channel For More Updates
ALSO, READ-IGNOU Scholarship
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship: Amount
|Scholarships provided to boys
|Scholarships provided to Girls
|PUC or ITI
|BA, BSC, BCOM, MBBS, BE, and other professional courses
|Law, paramedical, nursing, and other vocational courses
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria that are followed to apply for this scholarship–
- Only permanent residents of Karnataka state are eligible to apply.
- The applicant’s father must be a farmer.
- Must have passed the 10th standard from any government or government-aided school in the state.
ALSO, READ-SSP Scholarship
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship: Documents
Below are the documents to be attached to the scholarship:-
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of Identity
- Residence proof
- Farmer ID card
- Proof of age
- Mobile number
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Proof of age
- Other significant documents
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024: Application Procedure
- First of all, go to the official website of the department of agriculture, Government of Kerala
- The home page will appear on your screen where you have to click on the scholarship program for farmer children under the online service section
- You’ll see a fresh page appear in front of you.
- On this new screen, you must select yes or no if you have an Aadhar card.
- If you choose yes, you must provide your Aadhar number, name, gender, and other information.
- If you choose no, you must input your EID number, EID name, gender, and other information.
- Now you must check the declaration box.
- You then need to press the “Continue” button.
- You’ll now see a new page appear in front of you.
- Fill out all of the required information on this page.
- Then you must upload all necessary documents.
- You must now click the “submit” button.
ALSO, READ-Prize Money Scholarship
- First of all, go to the official website
- Before you, the homepage opens.
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the scholarship program for farmer children under the online service section
- Your screen will display a new page.
- You must select the student login option on this page.
- The login page will then appear on your screen.
- You must enter your user ID, password, and captcha code on this screen.
- The next step is selecting Login.
ALSO, READ-Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
- First of all, go to the official website
- Your screen will display the home page, where you must select the beneficiary list.
- You will see a new page pop up where you must enter the necessary information.
- The information you’re looking for will appear on your computer screen when you select View List.
ALSO, READ-SSP scholarship status
Points To Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening.
- Before applying for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
ALSO, READ-BCM Hostel Application Form
Q1. What is the amount of raita Vidya Nidhi scholarship?
A:- Boys Rs 2500 to Rs 10,000 And Girls Rs 3000 to Rs 11,000.
Q2. What is the last date for Raita Vidya Nidhi scholarship?
A:-30th July 2024
Q3. How can I check my raita Vidyanidhi scholarship?
A:- Visit the Official Website Of “raita Vidyanidhi scholarship” And check your status.
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website