About This Scheme
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is one of the famous scholarships for financially backward students. If you permanent resident of West Bengal and are pursuing secondary and higher secondary studies. Then if you do not know anything about Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship it’s impossible. svmcm Scholarship also called “Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2023“
Please stay connected with our website for information on various scholarships and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
West Bengal government introduced a new scholarship who financially backward students. Through the Swami Vivekananda scholarship, a fixed amount is provided for higher education. The scheme named by the government is Swami Vivekananda merit cum means scholarship. This scholarship has been executed so that economic condition does not obstruct stand way of education. svmcm Scholarship is one of the educational programs in the state.
Initially, Bikash Bhavan Scholarship introduces in 2016. And the present form is swami Vivekananda merit cum means scholarship. Those students who pursue secondary, higher secondary, graduation, and post-graduation, pass with good marks, and enroll in new professional courses can take advantage of this scholarship. Through this article, you will learn all the details like the eligibility application’s last date, scholarship amount, application process step by step, and other important information.
Object Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The main object of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship provide financial help to a meritorious student who studies high secondary level to a research program level. Today I will tell you a special update. last year Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee reduced the minimum 75% to 60% Vivekananda scholarship Keeping students in mind. Let’s know how you can get the benefit of the swami Vivekananda scholarship or Bikash Bhavan scholarship.
NOTE-So friends if you like reading the article then definitely share it with your friends so that the information about this scholarship reaches more and more people.
Who can apply for svmcm Scholarship 2023?
All students studying any subject in higher secondary, polytechnic college or institution, general degree college or university, engineering college, medical/nursing college or institution, etc. can take advantage of the Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship. Even ‘Kanyashree -K3‘ recipient girls can apply for this Scholarship, but students of all above classes have separate forms to apply.
ALSO, READ- Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Provide By||West Bengal Higher Education Department (WBHED)|
|Beneficiaries||West Bengal Students|
|Application Start Date||September 2022|
|Application Last Date||To Be Notified|
Verification of Fresh 2022-23 Session and Renewal 2021-22 Session from Directorate end will be closed on 31.07.2023
SVMCMS Application process(for both Topper and Non-Topper of 2023-24 session) is open now for Class XI and XII students.
ALSO, READ-UttarKanya Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The required qualifications for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Scholarship or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship are-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant’s family annual income should be less than 2.50 Lakh.
- 75% marks are mandatory for Secondary, Higher Secondary (Arts, Commerce, Science), and Diploma students but as per updated information only 60% marks you can apply for this Scholarship
- 53% marks are required for Arts, Science, and Commerce students at Graduation (UG) and Post Graduation (PG) levels.
- 55% marks will be required for students of polytechnic and engineering courses.
- 75% marks are required for UG Medical Degree, and BAR Diploma courses.
In the case of renewal, a minimum Mark of 60% is mandatory for applicants. We will know details about this in the Renewal Section.
ALSO, READ- prize money scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: Documents
The following documents are to be uploaded on the portal at the time of application –
- Previous year’s exam mark sheet.
- A government-recognized identity card can be Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Pan Card, or Licence),
- Proof of admission to the educational institution in the current year.
- A certificate must be obtained from 2 persons who know about the family’s financial difficulties such as a school teacher, doctor, school principal, college principal, or government official.
- Bank account information.
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photo.
ALSO, READ- Vidyasagar Scholarship
Special Note:- For Renewal the applicant has to upload the Marksheet of the previous examination and Proof of Admission to the new class only.
svmcm Scholarship 2023: Amount
Marks of Last Qualifying Exam for Eligibility
Amount of Money
|Higher Secondary||Must have 75% marks||RS 1000/-|
|Graduation Level (Arts)||RS 1000/-|
|Graduate Level (Commerce) 1000||RS 1000/-|
|Graduate Level (Science)||RS 1500/-|
|Graduate Level (Other UGC Approved Professional Courses)||RS 1500/-|
|Post Graduate Level (Science)||53% for SVMCMS||RS 2500/-|
|Post Graduate Level (Arts)||For K3 applicants should have 45% marks||RS 2000/-|
|Post Graduate Level (Commerce)||RS 2000/-|
|Post Graduate Level (Professional Course)||RS 2500/-|
|Non-NET M.Phil/Non-NET Ph.D. and NET-LS Ph.D.||RS 5000/- AND RS 8000/-|
|Undergraduate (Engineering), Post Graduate (Engineering), and AICTE-approved professional courses||Graduation: 75% and 55% marks in Slat from any university in the state and AICTE-approved institute in West Bengal.||RS 5000/-|
|Polytechnic||Must get 75% marks.||RS 1500/-|
|Graduate Level (Medical Degree) and Diploma Courses||Must get 75% marks.||RS 5000/- AND RS 1500/-|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: Application Process
Only online mode can be applied for this scholarship. Below is a detailed discussion about the Vivekananda Scholarship 2023.
- Visit the Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Official Website.
- Click on the “Registration” option at the top of the homepage.
- Do not read all the Terms and Conditions and other information and click on the box next to the Declaration option at the bottom of the page.
- For convenience, you can download User Manual and click on the “Proceed to Registration” option next to it.
- Then, there is a total of 6 options for 6 different types of students. You have to select the checkbox of the category you belong to and click on it.
- Then, a registration form will open in front of you, in which some information about your last passed board, council or university and information about currently studying should be filled appropriately and at the end, you have to create a ‘Password‘ for your choice.
- Then, click on the ‘Register’ button with a mobile number, and an ‘OTP‘ will be sent to the mobile immediately after verifying it you can proceed to the next stage.
- At this stage, you will see an ‘Application ID‘ which you can download and keep in the account or by clicking on the download button. Whether or not it doesn’t matter, because already ‘ID‘ and ‘Password‘ will be sent to your mobile number or mail id.
- Then, you need to go to the login page again and enter your “Application ID” and “Password” along with a specific captcha code.
- Then, an account will be opened in your name where you have to click on the ‘Edit Profile‘ option and provide all your information – Personal Details, Bank Account Details, etc.
- After filling in all the above information correctly, click on the ‘Save and Continue‘ button. Then you will reach the next ‘Documents Upload‘ process.
- Documents you need at this stage. You can learn about Important Documents with the Important Documents section. A.
- At the end of all, check the entire Application Form once to see if there is any mistake, click on the ‘Save and Continue‘ button, and submit, your application process for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Scholarship will be completed and subsequently, you will enter the ‘Application ID‘. You can check your ‘Application Status‘.
- Click on the View Fresh Application button under Application Details and click on Download Application Form Details above to get the PDF copy of the Application Form.
ALSO, READ- MPTAAS Scholarship 2023
Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: Renewal Process
Like Fresh Application, Renewal can be done Online. Below is a detailed discussion of the Renewal Process.
- Visit Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship “Official Website”.
- Click on the “Applicant Log-In” option at the top of the homepage.
- “Enter” your Applicant ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the right sidebar and select “Application Details”.
- Click on the “Edit Renewal” Application and provide the information as per instructions.
- Upload the required documents and click on the Preview button to find out whether all the information is correct, if it is correct, click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the View Renewal Application button under Application Details and click on Download Application Form Details above to get the PDF copy of the Application Form.
ALSO, READ- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status Check
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 Status-Checking Process
- Visit the svmcm Scholarship Official Website.
- Enter a specific captcha code along with your “Application ID” and “Password”.
- Open the Dashboard and click on the Track Application option.
- On the next page, you will see the status of your application form.
Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: Selection Process
- First, online applications are processed.
- They are initially sorted in descending order based on the criteria of marks obtained and the income of the student.
- A merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the availability of all the documents submitted by the candidates Finally, the scholarship will be disbursed to their respective accounts.
ALSO, READ-Jagadish Chandra Bose Scholarship
When is Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 paid?
If you pass the secondary exam with 60% marks then you are eligible and you can apply for this scholarship. Students will get ₹12,000 per year for classes 11 and 12 if they will apply to class 11. If you get a 60% number in the higher secondary examination, you have to apply for the first year of your graduation degree. In order to renew the scholarship, a minimum of 53% marks must be obtained in the Honors subject every year only then the scholarship can be renewed. In this way, if the required educational qualification is achieved, the students will have to renew the application for the scholarship.
ALSO, READ- HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
Terms and Conditions of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
All applicants must observe the following Terms and Conditions-
- If any of the details provided are found to be incorrect then you will have to refund the scholarship amount.
- Applicant cannot apply for Scholarship if he/she has got any Scholarship or you cannot apply for any other Scholarship if he/she got SVMCM Scholarship.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Official Website
On October 7, 2020, then-Education Minister Partha Chatterjee inaugurated a special portal for the svmcm Scholarship Scheme. It is possible to apply through that portal. The web link to the portal is: https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/
Bank Account Details for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 Application
Students must have a Savings Bank Account in their own name to get the Scholarship. However, even if school-level students do not have a bank account in their own name, their parents or any guardian can have a bank account, but students above the school level must have a bank account in their own name. Care should be taken that an Aadhar Card is linked with a Bank Account.
About SVMCM Scholarship Portal
With a view to assisting the meritorious students belonging to economically backward families in the State of West Bengal to pursue higher studies, the Government of West Bengal introduced this scheme of giving scholarships at different levels of higher studies, at educational institutions based in West Bengal. The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme has been thoroughly revamped in the year 2016 to cover more students as well as to enhance the scholarship amounts significantly..
ALSO, READ- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
Points To Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening.
- Before applying for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
ALSO, READ-Best Scholarship for 12th Students
If candidates have any queries regarding svmcm Scholarship, they can contact the helpdesk. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Contact Number and Email ID for their reference are listed below:
Email ID:- [email protected]
Helpline Number:- +1800-102-8014
Official Website:– https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/
ALSO, READ-Oasis Scholarship
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 Official Notification Download Link||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
How to check the status of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Last date of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship-Renewal?
Can Droppers Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
Can be applied in some cases but not possible in most cases.
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website