2nd puc prize money 2023 | puc prize money scholarship 2023 | puc prize money | sw.kar.nic.in prize money 2023 | 2puc prize money 2023 | puc prize money 2023 | 2nd puc prize money 2023 last date | prize money scholarship 2023 2nd puc
The Karnataka Government has launched the Prize Money Scholarship 2023 by the Social Welfare Department. This scholarship will be awarded to SC and ST students of Karnataka state. Those pursuing Diploma Professional Course, Bachelor’s Degree, or Post Graduate Degree can apply for this program. Eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship by visiting the official portal.
Please stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
Prize Money Scholarship 2023
Prize Money Scholarship 2023 plays an important role for the Karnataka Government. All SC ST community students of the state are eligible for this scholarship application. There are many students belonging to low economic status who cannot fulfill all their dreams this scholarship will help those students to some extent. So that they can continue their studies and shine the name of India. The prize money scholarship the last date is 30th July 2023. I would request the applicants not wait for the deadline to apply for the scholarship. I have provided all the information about Collarship in my article so please read the article till the end.
NOTE-So friends if you like reading the article then definitely share it with your friends so that the information about this scholarship reaches more and more people.
Object Of Prize Money Scholarship 2023
The main objective of the Prize Money Scholarship is for those who, despite being meritorious, cannot continue their studies due to poor family conditions. SC/ST community in Karnataka State provides prize money scholarship financial ladder facility to the students to fulfill all their dreams. So that they can continue their studies without any hindrance. So today in my article I will show this scholarship eligibility, important documents, the application process, the application’s last date, and some other special information, which is given below step by step.
|Scholarship Name||Prize Money Scholarship|
|Provide By||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka SC/ST Students|
|Amount||Upto Rs 35,000|
|Last Date||30th July 2023|
Prize Money Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka Government provides award money scholarships to SC/ST category students residing in Karnataka. There is no income limit for students applying for the program. Eligibility Criteria Award Money Scholarship details are given below:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Only SC ST category students will get the scholarship.
- 30% of the scholarship is reserved for minority girl students.
- There is no age limit for this scholarship.
- There is no income limit to apply for this scholarship.
- Students must be pursuing post-matric education.
- Students must have passed the first division in last year’s examination.
ALSO, READ- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Prize Money Scholarship 2023 Documents
Some important documents are required to apply for the SC/ST Prize Money Scholarship 2023. Without this, you cannot apply for this scholarship. All the necessary documents to apply are discussed below:-
- a passport-size photo
- Valid phone number
- Valid email address
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- PUC mark sheet
- SSLC mark sheet
- Bank passbook details
- Disability certificate
Join Our Telegram Channel For More Updates
Prize Money Scholarship: Important Date
Students who want to apply for the prize money scholarship are informed that the prize money scholarship 2023 last date is 30th July 2023. You must apply for the scholarship before this date.
ALSO, READ-Aikyashree Scholarship Status Check
Prize Money Scholarship: Amount/Prize
The Karnataka state government provides the selected students with prize money scholarships worth up to INR 35,000. However, the amount will change based on the courses they are pursuing. The following table lists the rewards for the online prize money scholarship 2023 Karnataka programme:
|II PUC||INR 20,000|
|Polytechnic Diploma||INR 20,000|
|Undergraduate Degree||INR 25,000|
|Postgraduate Degree||INR 30,000|
|Professional Courses||INR 35,000|
Prize Money Scholarship SC/ST: Apply Process
- Students must first go to the Official Website of the Social Welfare Department of Karnataka portal.
- The home page will open with PUC & SSLC Degree Scholarship.
- Here “Click” the link for the Prize Money Scholarship Online Application Form 2022.
- The Application Form will open in the “new tab”.
- Enter the details asked in the form.
- When asked, “upload” the scanned documents.
- Click “Submit.”
- Take the hard copy of the application form for further use.
ALSO, READ- Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship
Prize Money Scholarship 2023 Status
- Students must first go to the Official Website, the Social Welfare Department of Karnataka portal.
- The home page will open with the PUC & SSLC Degree Scholarship.
- To check the status of an application, “click here“.
- A “new tab” will open with the Application Status Check Page.
- Fill in the Application Number and Other Details Asked.
- Click “Check Status”.
- Scholarship Application Status will appear on the screen.
ALSO, READ-Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
Marks Defined by Prize Money Scholarship Karnataka
The CGPA or OGPA percentage is determined by the District Social Welfare Department Officers in consultation with the Vice-Chancellor, Registrar, or Principal of the University concerned. Based on the decision of the committee, the authority will approve or reject the applications for the award. They have to get an explanation in writing from VC Registrar or Principal Below are the details of CGPA marks and their category conversion:-
|9.0 and above||Distinction with first-class|
|8.0 to 8.99||First-class|
|6.0 to 7.99||Second-class|
ALSO, READ-Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
DO’S And DONT’S
While applying for the scholarship you need to keep certain points in mind which are arranged below:-
- Before submitting an application for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
ALSO, READ- MPTAAS Scholarship
24/7 Helpline No:08022634300
email: [email protected]
Contents maintained and updated by the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Karnataka.
ALSO, READ-Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
1. What is the last date of the prize money scholarship?
Ans:-Prize Money Scholarship 2023 the last date is 30th July 2023.
2. Who will benefit from the prize money scholarship?
Ans:- SC and ST students from Karnataka state will get the benefit of this scholarship.
3. What is the maximum amount of money available from the prize money scholarship?
Ans:-Selected students with prize money scholarships worth up to INR 35,000.
4. Who is the prize money scholarship aided by?
Ans:- Karnataka Government has launched Prize Money Scholarship 2023.
5. In which mode the prize money scholarship is applied?
Ans:- This scholarship can be applied online Mode only.
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website