Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship | Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023 | Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Last Date | Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023 Eligibility | Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Apply Online
Hello Friends, Today I will tell you about an important scholarship called Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship. This scholarship is conducted by the Maharashtra Govt. The Maratha community of the state comes under this scholarship. Please complete our article to learn more about the scholarship.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023
The Social Justice and Special Assistant Department with the Maharashtra government has already announced the Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship. Students who have passed class twelfth and just the board exam can apply. Students must belong to the Maratha community. Students can build their own bright future through the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023. The Scholarship can be applied through the Mahadbt Scholarship Portal. Students should complete all the eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply.
|Name Of Scholarship|
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
Government of Maharashtra
Maharashtra Maratha community
100% tuition fees and exam fees
31st August 2023
Object Of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
The main objective of the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship is to provide higher education to all the Maratha community students in the state of Maharashtra. Due to poor family financial conditions, many students have to withdraw from their important studies. That is why the Maharashtra government has launched this scholarship keeping that in mind. We have discussed all the information about the scholarship point to point in our article so check it out.
ALSO, READ- Savitribai Phule Scholarship
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023: Last Date
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31st August 2023
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship: Benefits & Rewards
- 100% tuition fees and exam fees.
- Approximately 605 courses are covered under this scholarship
- Every year approximately more than 5 lakh students benefit from this scholarship
- Candidates pursuing Professional courses in Government-aided/ Non-government aided with an annual income limit under INR 2,50,000 get 100% tuition fee coverage.
- Students pursuing Professional courses in Government-aided/ Non-government aided with an annual income limit of INR 2,50,000- INR 8,00,000 get 50% tuition fee coverage.
- Students pursuing Professional courses in a Partially aided/ Unaided/ Permanent Unaided college/ institution with an annual income limit under INR 2,50,000 get 50% tuition fee coverage.
- Candidates pursuing Non-Professional courses in Government-aided/ Non-government aided/Partially aided/ Unaided/ Permanent Unaided college/ institution with an annual income limit under INR 8,00,000 gets 100% tuition fee coverage.
- Students pursuing Professional courses in a Partially aided/ Unaided/ Permanent Unaided college/ institution with an annual income limit of INR 2,50,000- INR 8,00,000 get 50% tuition fee coverage.
- Students doing professional courses get 50% of the exam fees.
- Students pursuing Non-Professional courses get 100% of the exam fees.
- The cost of education is Rs.5000
- Students will get books and a fixed allowance of Rs.5 thousand
ALSO, READ-MYSY Scholarship
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria laid down by the authority to apply for this scholarship are given below-
- Candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra state to apply.
- An eligible student must be in class twelfth in the current academic season or must have passed the board exam.
- First, two children of a family are eligible to apply.
- You must be a Maratha community student to apply.
- The annual family income of the female student should be below 8 lakh rupees.
- Students must be admitted to the course through the general quota.
- Any professional/professional course approved by should be pursued in a government-aided private aided/partially aided/unaided/permanently endowed/college institution.
- Students studying distance learning courses are not eligible to apply.
ALSO, READ- PMC Scholarship
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship: Documents List
The documents required to apply are discussed below:-
- Domicile certificate
- Annual Income certificate of the previous year authorized by the tehsildar
- CAP-related document (for B.Ed, Law, MPed, BPed students)
- Gap-related document (applicable in case of Gap)
- Family declaration certificate regarding the 2 children
- Attendance certificate
- Previous year’s mark sheet
Also, Read-Labour Card Scholarship
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship: Application Procedure
The application process steps are simply discussed below:-
- First, go to the official website of the scholarship
- On your screen, the login display will appear.
- You must select the “New Applicant Registration” option.
- On your screen, the registration page will appear.
- Enter all of your details.
- Verify your mobile phone number and email address before registration.
- The candidate should then complete the Aadhar authentication process either through OTP or biometrics.
- The applicants who opt for OTP authentication receive an OTP to their registered mobile number.
- Complete the registration procedure successfully.
- Applying the newly created Username and Password, log in to the MahaDBT portal.
- Enter details such as personal details, communication details, academic details, etc in the application form.
- Include with the application all required supporting documentation.
- Click “Submit”
- Complete the application process now.
ALSO, READ-Kamgar Kalyan scholarship
Terms & Conditions Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
- The students who received the scholarship last year should apply for the renewal.
- The candidates should not have a gap of 2 years during the course.
- The Aspirants should attend every annual/ semester exam to be able to receive the scholarship benefits.
- The Students should not be getting any scholarship/ stipend from any other sources during the course.
ALSO, READ-Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship
Points To Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening.
- Before applying for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
ALSO, READ-Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
- Helpline Number: 022-49150800
- Chief Minister Helpline: 24×7 (Toll-Free) No: 1800 120 8040
Watch The video Tutorial
Q1. Who is eligible for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj scholarship?
ANS:-Maharashtra Maratha community
Q2. What are the benefits of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj scholarship?
ANS:-100% tuition fees and exam fees
Q3. What Is the last date of the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj scholarship?
ANS:- 31st August 2023
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website