A new scholarship administered by the government of Maharashtra is the Savitribai Phule Scholarship. This scholarship is given only to female students of the state. Also, female students belonging to backward societies benefit from this scholarship. We will discuss all the points related to the scholarship in this article. And I hope you will read the article till the end.
Stay connected with our website for information on various scholarships and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
About Savitribai Phule Scholarship 2024
The government of Maharashtra has specially launched the Savitribai Phule scholarship scheme keeping in mind the girl students. The girl students are getting quality education after the launch of this scholarship scheme. This scholarship is awarded to students from class 5 to class 10. After applying for the scholarship, students will receive a cash benefit ranging from Rs 60 to Rs 100 per month. Students belonging to SC, VJNT, and SBC communities are eligible to receive the Savitribai Phule Scholarship 2024. You must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra to apply. The duration of this scholarship is about 10 months.
Object Of Savitribai Phule Scholarship
The main objective of the Savitribai Phule Scholarship is to implement the empowerment of girl students in the state of Maharashtra. So that girls can form their identity in the field of study. Through this article, we will discuss all the information about the scholarship such as eligibility criteria, application deadline, selection process, and how to apply.
|Savitribai Phule Scholarship
|Government of Maharashtra
|Class 5 to class 10
|Rs 60/- PM to Rs 100/- PM
Savitribai Phule Scholarship 2024: Last Date
The last date before which the applicant has to complete the application is:- UPDATED SOON
ALSO, READ- Eklavya Scholarship
Savitribai Phule Scholarship: Amount
|Class 5th to 7th
|Rs 60/- PM
|Class 8th to 10th
|Rs 100/- PM
The following classes will be considered eligible for scholarships:-
- Class 5th
- Class 6th
- Class 7th
- Class 8th
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
Savitribai Phule Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
Students must follow the eligibility criteria as detailed below.
- Only female students who are permanent residents of the state of Maharashtra can apply.
- Applicants must belong to the SC, VJNT, and SBC category.
- Applicant must have passed last year’s examination.
- Students must have studied from grade V to 10 in any government school.
Savitribai Phule Scholarship: Documents
- Student Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Last Year’s Exam Mark Sheet
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile No
- Email ID
ALSO, READ-Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
Students must go through the following selection process:
- After applying for the Savitribai Phule Scholarship, students are selected based on merit.
- The final selection depends on the decision of the Deputy Commissioner of Social Welfare.
- Students are selected based on their hard work and skills.
- The Deputy Commissioner reserves the right to cancel the scholarship without prior notice.
- The scholarship amount is transferred directly to the student’s bank account.
Features & Benefits
- The Government of Maharashtra has launched this scholarship.
- Only female students will benefit from the scholarship.
- All students belonging to SC, VJNT, and SBC categories are eligible to apply.
- There is no qualifying percentage to apply.
- After applying, students will receive cash benefits ranging from Rs. 60 to Rs. 100 per month.
- The duration of the scholarship is up to 10 months.
ALSO, READ-Kamgar Kalyan scholarship
Steps To Apply For Savitribai Phule Scholarship
Follow the simple steps given below to apply:-
- To complete the application, students must first log on to the official scholarship website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Select the Savitribai Phule Scholarship option.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all of your personal information.
- Please upload every document.
- You must now successfully submit the form.
- Take a printout of the duly completed application form.
ALSO, READ-Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
- First, go to the official webpage of the Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Maharashtra.
- The website’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, you will now see a login form.
- Fill out the form with your login information, such as your user ID and password.
- Now select the Login option.
Check Student Application Status
- First, go to the scholarship’s official website
- The website’s homepage will appear.
- Select the Dashboard option.
- Now, on the Dashboard, select Student Application Status.
- Select between Search By Application Number And Scheme or Search By User Name And Academic Year.
- Enter the related details like Application Number and Scheme for Search By Application Number And Scheme and Username and Academic Year for Search By User Name And Academic Year.
- Now click on the Search option.
ALSO, READ-PMC Scholarship
- Phone:- 022-22025251/022-22843665/220231652
- Address:- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Annex Building, 1st Floor, Mantralaya, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400032, Maharashtra
- Email ID:- [email protected] [email protected]
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website