Another new scholarship appeared in 2023. PMC Scholarship 2023 is a scholarship program launched by Pune Municipal Corporation. Under this scholarship, students who have passed classes 10 and 12th will get financial assistance. If a student comes from an economically backward section of society and wants to get admission to a good college or university they can only apply for this scholarship. You can check the information in this article to learn more about the scholarship.
Stay connected with our website for information on various scholarships and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
What Is PMC Scholarship 2023?
The Pune Municipal Corporation spends about 20 crore on PMC Scholarship schemes every year. Pune Municipal Corporation distributes cash awards to the students under Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Yojana and lokshahirAnnabhau Sathe Yojana. Interested students who want to apply for PMC Scholarship 2023 can directly visit the official website of PMC and complete the application process. If students have difficulty applying for the scholarship for any reason, they can follow the instructions provided in this article. Also in the article, you will find the direct application link for the scholarship.
NOTE-So friends if you like reading the article then definitely share it with your friends so that the information about this scholarship reaches more and more people.
Object Of PMC Scholarship
The primary goal of the PMC Scholarship is to encourage deserving students by providing them with cash awards for educational support. They can continue their studies without any financial crisis. Read our article to know all the information about the scholarship here we will discuss the application process, educational qualifications, last date, how much money you will get, etc.
|Scholarship Name||PMC Scholarship|
|Provide By||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Beneficiaries||Class 10th and 12th|
|Mode of Payment||DBT|
|Amount||Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000|
|Official Website||Click Here|
List of Scholarship Schemes
- Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Yojana
- LokshahirAnnabhau Sathe Yojana
ALSO, READ- Eklavya Scholarship
PMC Scholarship 2023: Important Dates
- The online form-filling process will be updated soon.
- The last date to submit an online application will be updated soon.
Pune Municipal Corporation Scholarship: Benefits
- The total amount of the one-time scholarship under the Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad educational scholarship is Rs. 15000.
- The Lokshahir Annabhau Sathe education scheme provides a one-time scholarship of Rs. 25000.
ALSO, READ- Savitribai Phule Scholarship
PMC Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Listed below are the qualifications that students need to have to apply for this scholarship online:-
- The student must be a resident of the Pune Municipal Corporation area.
- To be eligible for the Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Education Scholarship, students must have scored at least 80% in their SSC.
- To apply for Lokshahir Annabhau Sathe Yojana, students must have achieved at least 80% in their HSC examination.
- Applicants with a 40% disability must obtain at least 65% on the qualifying examination.
- The applicant must be from a low-income family or be enrolled in a regular or night school run by the Pune Municipal Corporation.
- Students must have applied for continued studies at a recognized university or institute.
ALSO, READ- Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
- Scanned image
- Scanned signature
- Address proof
- Previous year academic qualification documents
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Valid email ID
- Other significant documents
ALSO, READ-Kamgar Kalyan scholarship
PMC Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the PMC scholarship scheme, go to the Pune Municipal Corporation’s website.
- Click on the “Financial Assistance Scheme for SSC and HSC Student Higher Education” link.
- Read the information on the page
- Click here to apply for the scheme link to enter the online application form-filling portal.
- Select the option for New Registration.
- The form will appear on the screen and you will be able to enter information such as your name, Aadhar number, mobile number, email address
- Fill out the registration form and log in with your login ID and password to access the portal.
- Fill in all of the required details.
- Attach all required documents such as mark sheets, caste certificates, income certificates, and so on.
- Send the application form and supporting documentation to the specified address or email address.
- Please submit the application form by the deadline specified on the website.
ALSO, READ- Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
The process of tracking the Application
- To track the PMC scholarship scheme, go to the Pune Municipal Corporation’s website.
- Go to the application track option in the menu bar from the portal’s home page.
- As you progress, a new page will display on the screen, asking you to enter your application ID.
- Select the Regards option, and information regarding your application will appear on the screen.
ALSO, READ-Kamgar Kalyan scholarship
Points To Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening.
- Before applying for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
- Education Department,
- Pune Municipal Corporation,
- PMC Main Building,
- Near Mangala Theatre,
- Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005
- Call- 1800 103 0222
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website