NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme | NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme 2023 | NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme 2023 Last Date | NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme Documents | NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme 2023 Selection Process
NHPC Limited has launched the NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme for upcoming sports persons which will help new sportspersons. You will get all the information about this scholarship in our article. Scholarships are especially helpful for newborn sportspersons financially. I request you to read this article carefully to know all the scholarship information.
NHPC Sports Scholarship Scheme 2023
NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme has been launched with a total of 16 sports- Football, Kabaddi, Hockey, Boxing, Archery, Athletics, Shooting, Cricket, Swimming, Wrestling, Volleyball, Bridge, Table Tennis, Chess, Badminton and Para sports. Special help will be given to those sportspersons who are majoring in sports while pursuing their studies. So that they don’t have any financial problems. For complete details regarding the scheme and to download the application form, please visit the official website at www.nhpcindia.com.
|Scholarship Name||NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme 2023|
|Provide By||NHPC Limited|
|Beneficiaries||New Sports Persons|
|Last Date||19th December 2022|
|Amount||UP TO 14,000/-|
Object of NHPC Sports Scholarship Scheme
The main objective of the NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme is to help young players to encourage talented upcoming sportsmen financially. Applicants who want to apply for the scholarship can visit the official website to know all the information. The last date of the NHPC sports scholarship scheme is 19th December 2022. I will tell you all the scholarship information like Eligibility, Last Date, and Scholarship Amount, step-by-step in this article.
NHPC Sports Scholarship Scheme 2023 Last Date
The last date to apply for the NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme is 19th December 2022. Applicants who want to apply for this scholarship are requested not to wait till the last date
NHPC Sports Scholarship Scheme 2023 Amount
|Category||Stipend (in Rs.)
|Stipend (in Rs.)
|Stipend (in Rs.)
NHPC Sports Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme will be given to upcoming junior players in the age group of 14-19 years (as of 01.12.2022). Players born on or after 01.12.2003 and on or before 01.12.2008 are eligible for such a scholarship. For Para Sports, the age for applying for the scholarship will be between 14-24 years (as of 01.12.2022). Players born on or after 01.12.1998 and on or before 01.12.2008 are eligible for the scholarship in Para sports category
ALSO, READ-Digital Gujarat Scholarship
NHPC Sports Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 Documents
- Duly filled in application form signed by the applicant and recommended by the Head/Principal of the Institution/School where the applicant is studying/ Secretary of the State Federation/ National Federation of the concerned sport with signature, name, designation, and seal.
- Self-signature with birth certificate photocopy
- Certificates, Documents, and Results in Photocopies must be attested by Gazetted Officer for details mentioned against points 9.1 to 9.4 of the application form.
- If the applicant belongs to the (sc.st.obc) community then they should be duly attested by any gazetted officer.
- If the applicant is the (son or daughter) of an NHPC employee then he/she should submit a copy of his/her parent’s identity.
- Annexure-I duly signed by the applicant and parent/ guardian with the date.
- Annexure-II duly signed by the parent/guardian of the applicant and attested by a gazetted officer with signature, name, designation, and seal.
NHPC Sports Scholarship Scheme 2023 Selection Process
All applications received within the stipulated time shall be considered by a committee duly constituted by NHPC.
1. KIT ITEMS
A maximum of Rs. 5,000/- per year to each scholar can be provided on the production of original bills towards the purchase of sports kit.
2. DA/TRAVEL / HOTEL ACCOMMODATION for outstation tournament expenses
A maximum amount of Rs. 48,000/- in a year towards DA/travel/hotel accommodation/ conveyance etc. for scholars (individual game only) taking part in a maximum of 6 All India Ranking tournaments is permissible on the production of original bills. No provision has been kept for DA/travel/hotel accommodation/ conveyance etc. in team games.
ALSO, READ-CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
|Team Game||Representing Country at
junior or senior level
|Representing the State team at junior or
|individual game||National ranking between
1-5 in juniors or sub juniors
or semifinalist/finalist in
|National ranking between 6-15 in
juniors or sub juniors or
semifinalist/finalist in national
|Must possess license
issued by Paralympic
Committee of India (PCI).
National Ranking between
1-5 by PCI.
|Must possess a license issued by
Paralympic Committee of India
(PCI). National Ranking between
6-15 by PCI.
Terms And Conditions
- The player selected under the NHPC Sports scholarship will not be entitled to draw any other scholarship / financial aid/stipend from any other source whatsoever for sporting activity nor he/she should be given double benefits for two sports. However, the same can be relaxed in specific circumstances with the approval of CMD, and NHPC.
- Selection of sports scholars for the scholarship will be made by inviting applications from interested sports scholars at the website of the Company announcing the availability of the NHPC Scholarship.
- In case there are more eligible applicants than the number of sponsorship offered in particular sports, the order of preference will be as under:-
- The applicant is Ward (Son/Daughter) of an NHPC employee.
- Applicant from Project Affected families of NHPC Projects subject to submission of certificate in this regard.
- Applicant qualified for Elite Scholars Category.
- The applicant has received
- a Maximum number of 1st ranks/Gold Medals
- a Maximum number of 2nd ranks/Silver Medals
- a Maximum number of 3rd ranks/Bronze.
- (v) Applicant of older age will get preference over applicant of younger age.
- There is no obligation on the part of NHPC to give employment to the NHPC Sports Scholars.
- Selection of sports scholars for a scholarship will be made by inviting applications from interested sports scholars at the website of the Company announcing the availability of the NHPC Scholarship.
- The Management of NHPC may amend the prescribed sports scholarship amount from time to time.
- The sports scholars will have to submit their performance report immediately after the completion of a tournament with necessary press clipping through the Head of the Institution / Principal or from their National / State Association.
- The sports scholars will have to wear T-shirts and Track Suits with NHPC Logo while playing in tournaments and while participating also. They will also carry the kit bags with the logo during practice and tournaments.
- Sports scholarship applicants will be required to sign an undertaking (Annexure I) and NOC (Annexure II) at the time of receiving the scholarship.
- Exceptionally talented /potential sports scholar(s) in any game as listed above not meeting the age and eligibility criteria may be considered with the approval of CMD, NHPC.
ALSO, READ-Ishan Uday Scholarship
DO’S And DONT’S
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening.
- Before submitting an application for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q. When is the NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme last date?
ANS-19th December 2022
Q. What are the NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme eligibility criteria?
ANS-The scholarship will be given to upcoming junior players in the age group of 14-19 years (as of 01.12.2022). Players born on or after 01.12.2003 and on or before 01.12.2008 are eligible for such a scholarship. For Para Sports, the age for applying for the scholarship will be between 14-24 years (as of 01.12.2022). Players born on or after 01.12.1998 and on or before 01.12.2008 are eligible for the scholarship in Para sports category
Q. How much is this NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme available?
ANS-UPTO RS 14,000/-
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website