The public health engineering department Launched an internship program known as PHED Civil Engineering Internship 2024. Students holding B.A/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering can avail this Internship only. Government of West Bengal via the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) internship portal to B.E./B.Tech. degree holders. the selected Candidates will get Rs 16000 from this internship program.
|PHED Civil Engineering Internship
|Civil Engineering Students
|14th December 2022
PHED Civil Engineering Internship 2024
So friends all know what is the current situation of the engineering field in India. Keeping that in mind the India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Internship Program has been launched by the West Bengal Government only for Civil Engineering degree students. Those who have completed B.E/B.Tech degree. So students apply today without waiting for the last date of this program.
Today I will share all information about the program with my article responsibility like Eligibility, Application Procedure, Important Documents, Amount, and some other special information requests so you stay connected with my article till the end.
ALSO, READ-NHPC Sports Scholarship
PHED Civil Engineering Internship 2024: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are requested to take a look at the eligibility criteria given below
- Applicant must have B.A/B.Tech
- Applicant must be specialized in civil and water management engineering.
- have relevant skills and interests
- The internship program is available for 6 months
PHED Civil Engineering Internship 2024: Documents Required
The main documents required to apply for the internship program are discussed below
- Qualification certificates
PHED Civil Engineering Internship 2024: Apply Process
To apply to the program first you need to go through the eligibility criteria which is given above
- First click on Apply Now button
- Then you will be redirected to the official website
- All the information in the application form must be filled in correctly and carefully
- After filling in the information click on the submit button
PHED Civil Engineering Internship 2024-25: Benefits/Amount
Selected candidates in this internship program will get 16 thousand rupees per month
ALSO, READ-Digital Gujarat Scholarship
PHED Civil Engineering Internship 2024: Selection Process
Applicants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be selected
PHED Civil Engineering Internship: Last Date
The last date to apply for this internship program is 14th December 2022
PHED Civil Engineering Internship 2024: Age Limit
18 to 38 Year
- B.E/B.Tech degree
- Only Civil Engineering
ALSO, READ-Dak Karmayogi portal
Sri Pulak Roy (Minister-in-Charge)
Public Health Engineering Department
HeadOffice, Janaswasthya Karigari Bhawan (NIJALAYA),
CN8, Street Number 18, CN Block, Sector V,
Bidhannagar, Pin – 700091
Phone Number – 29520160/29520170 | Email Id – [email protected]
ALSO, READ-CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
DO’S And DONT’S
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening.
- Before applying for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website