About This Scheme
Hello, guys today I will tell you about a new scholarship name CBSE single girl child scholarship. This scholarship is provided by the CBSE board. the scholarship intended to educate girls in higher education. I request you to read the full article and know all the information about the scholarship.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Central Board of Secondary Education of India has initiated CBSE single girl child scholarship for their single girl child. To apply for the scholarship, students need to verify their eligibility and then visit the official website and fill out the form. The amount of the CBSE single girl child scholarship 2022 will be awarded based on the merit of the students. Only single girl child students who are studying in the 10th class and have good results in the 12th class will get the monthly amount benefit of this scholarship. So that students can use it to meet their monthly educational expenses.
|Scholarship Name||CBSE single girl child scholarship|
|Provide By||CBSE Board|
|Beneficiaries||CBSE Board Meritorious Students|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 12,000 (2 years)|
|Last Date||November 30, 2022|
Object Of CBSE single girl child scholarship
The main object of the CBSE single girl child scholarship is specifically to benefit those who cannot pursue their studies due to a lack of family finances. In most cases in India, in the family, the boy student is given a special role in the field of study from the girl student. That is why this scholarship plays a special role to stop this ritual. Today I will responsibly discuss all the information about this scholarship like eligibility, scholarship last date, amount, and application process step by step in my article.
Single Girl Child Scholarship: Amount
One girl child scholarship 2022 amount is fixed for students who are studying in class 10th. Rs 500 per month. The number of scholarships that will be awarded from this scholarship may change depending on the authority of the scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded every month for 2 years to the selected candidates. Candidates cannot apply for this scholarship after completing their school education
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Last date and Date Extended
the Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE, has extended the registration last date for the Single Girl Child Scholarship 10th 2022 Scheme. A notice regarding the same is available on the official website of CBSE, i.e., cbse.gov.in. As per the information, now, the last date for submission of online applications for the scholarship is November 30, 2022. Further, the verification of the applications by the schools will be done by December 17, 2022.
ALSO, READ-Ishan Uday Scholarship
Benefits Of The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Eligible students studying Class XI will get Rs 500 per month from this scholarship which is Rs 6000 per annum.
- Moreover, the students who are studying in class 12th will get 500 rupees per month from this scholarship which is Rs 6000 per year.
- Eligible candidates will get a total benefit of 12 thousand rupees in 2 years from this scholarship
- This scholarship will benefit those students who are financially and weakly backward
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- a Single girl child studying in class 10 will get the scholarship.
- Students must pass class 10th with 60% marks from the CBSE board-recognized school.
- Candidates must continue their studies in Class XI and XII.
- Only those students whose tuition fee does not exceed Rs.1500 per month will be considered.
- Candidates must provide an original affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/SDM/Executive Magistrate/Notary as per the prescribed format available on the CBSE’s website.
- After passing Class 10, candidates must provide an undertaking attested by the principal of the school stating that they are pursuing Class 11.
NOTE- CBSE single girl child scholarship Scheme Guidelines DOWNLOAD
- For this scholarship, the student must be a CBSE Board student of Class XI in the last year
- Applicants who have benefited from the scholarship in the previous year will be eligible to apply this year.
- Under the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022-23, the tuition fee of the student in class X should not be more than Rs 1,500 per month.
- To get the benefit of this scholarship, the applicant must have secured 60% marks and must have passed the 12th standard.
CBSE One Girl Child Scholarship 2022: Documents
To apply for this scholarship, the applicant student must have these documents:-
- Passport size photo
- Caste certificate
- Family income certificate
- Proof of admission
- Fee Structure Details
- ID card for students
- 11th class mark sheet for renewal of the scholarship
- Link aadhar card with bank account
- Bank passbook
- Scanned signature
- An affidavit duly assisted by the SDM or First Class Magistrate or Gazette Officer
ALSO, READ-Prize Money Scholarship 2022
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship: Apply Process
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the CBSE Board Single Girl Child Scholarship.
- After that, the website homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link “SGC-X – Fresh Application”. And if you want to upgrade Click on the link “SGC-X – Renewal“.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter your roll number and date of birth on this page. Now click on the “Proceed” button.
- Then you have to upload the document click on the button named Upload Document to upload and after uploading the document click on the proceed button.
- Now you have to generate a “Confirmation Page” for this you have to click on the option of “Confirmation Page”.
- Applicants who complete their application will be able to generate a confirmation page
Single Girl Child Scholarship Renewal Process
- First of all, you need to visit the official website
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the SGC-X Renewal option
- To Do Renewal Of Application
- A new web page will appear in front of you
- Here you have to enter the details such as Roll Number and Date Of Birth
- After entering the details click on the “Proceed” option
- The renewal form will appear in front of you
- Here enter all the details that are asked in the form
- After entering the details attach all your Important Documents.
- Now click on the “Submit” option.
Single Girl Child Scholarship Check Status
- After filling out the application form, the candidates can check the status by tapping on “Application Status” from the Scholarships options.
- The candidates will have to enter the Examination Roll number, Year of Passing, and Date of Birth to check the Application Status.
- Click on “Proceed” and the status of the submitted application can be tracked
- First, visit the Official Website of CBSE
- You’ll see the home page now.
- Select the Scholarship option on the homepage, then select it again.
- The screen will change to a new page.
- Choose the School Login option.
- A new login form will appear.
- School Login
- The security login, username, and password must be entered.
- Click the Login button now.
CBSE One Girl Child Scholarship 2022-23: Selection Process
This scholarship has a special selection process which I have discussed with you below:-
- Applicants will be selected for benefits after verification of the application and their documents.
- She must be eligible as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above. The documents will be verified at the school level.
- Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE-affiliated Schools.
- Students (Girls) should be ONLY CHILD of their parents.
- Tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII
- The school where Matty is currently studying will verify the application and initiate the further process.
- The girl child must have secured 60 percent marks in the 10th standard to get selected
- The scholarship will be awarded only to meritorious candidates.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Payment Mode
Students will benefit from this scholarship by paying Rs 500 per month. Students under the scheme will benefit from this scholarship for two years with a total maximum of Rs 12000. Payment will be made through ECS/NEFT.
ALSO, READ-MPTAAS Scholarship 2022
DO’S And DONT’S
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening.
- Before submitting an application for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Scholarship Apply Portal||CLICK HERE|
|Homepage Website||CLICK HERE|
If You have any queries, then contact Email ID: [email protected]
What is the last date of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship?
Ans:-CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 the last date is 30th November 2022.
Who will benefit from the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship?
Ans:- Girl students studying in any school conducted by CBSE Board will get the benefit of this scholarship.
What is the maximum amount of money available from the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship?
Ans:-Selected students with CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship worth up to INR 12,000 (2 Years)
Who is the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship aided by?
Ans:- CBSE Board has launched CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022.
In which mode the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is applied?
Ans:- This scholarship can be applied online Mode only
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website
1 thought on “CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022: Important Documents,Apply Process Step By Step,Quick Renewal”