Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship | KSWCFC Scholarship 2023 | KSWCFC Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Kerala State Welfare Corporation has launched Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship to provide financial assistance to backward and reserved sections of the state. Under KSWCFC Scholarship 2023, economically backward students get financial assistance for further education. You will get all the scholarship information on our website, please read the article till the end so that you don’t face any problems while applying.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship started in the academic year 2014-15. Economically backward communities can apply under the Kerala Samunnathi Scholarship every year. All interested eligible students can apply for KSWCFC Scholarship 2023-24 online. All the meritorious students of the state who belong to economically backward communities provide this scholarship with financial assistance for a bright future. Online applications will be accepted till 15 December 2023 for Vidya Samunnathi Individual and Coaching Assistance Scheme. Applicants can visit the official website and complete the entire application process before the last date.
Object Of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
The main objective of the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the backward and reserved sections of the state for their bright future. We all know that many brilliant students are forced to stop their studies mid-way due to poor family finances. Keeping all these aspects in mind, KSWC has launched the scholarship scheme. Today in our article we will provide all information about the scholarship like the eligible course list, how to apply, last date, scholarship benefits, etc.
|Scholarship Name||Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship i|
|Provide By||Kerala State Welfare Corporation|
|Benefits||backward and reserved sections students
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023: Last Date
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31st December 2023
ALSO, READ- Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
List of Courses Available Through The Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
The following courses are available under Samunnathi Scholarship given below-
- Educational scholarship courses
- Higher secondary level
- Diploma level
- Graduate level
- Postgraduate level
- CA/ ICWA/ CS level
- MPhil and Ph.D. level
- National Institute level
- Coaching assistance level
- PSC UPSC SSC Bank
- Civil service examination
- Engineering level
- Medical level
ALSO, READ-MYSY Scholarship
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship: Amount
After applying Below is the amount that students will get from this scholarship-
High school level Rs. 2000 per annum (around 22000 students per year)
Higher secondary level Rs. 3000 per annum (around 14000 students per year)
Non-Professional Graduation level Rs. 5000 per annum (around 5000 students per year)
Diploma/ Certificate Rs. 6000 per annum (around 1000 students per year)
Nonprofessional Post graduation level Rs. 6000 per annum (around 2000 students per year)
Professional graduation level Rs. 7000 per annum (around 3000 students per year)
Professional post-graduation level Rs. 8000 per annum (around 1250 students per year
CA/ CS/ ICWA Rs. 10000 per annum (around 100 students per year)
National Institute level Rs. 50,000 per annum (around 120 students per year)
Join Our Telegram Channel For More Updates
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria required to fulfill the Samunnathi Scholarship-
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The annual family income of the student should be below 2 lakh rupees.
- Candidate must belong to a non-reservation-forward community.
- Students who have applied for this scholarship in the previous year are not eligible to apply in the current year.
- Candidate must take their coaching center more to apply for the scholarship.
ALSO, READ-Mother Teresa Scholarship
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship: Important Documents
Documents to be attached at the time of application are listed below-
- Aadhar card
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- Institution certificate
- ID card
- Residence proof of the candidate
- Bank account passbook
Coaching Assistance Under Samunnathi Scholarship
- Financial support will be provided to the selected students of the state
- The students pursuing professional courses such as Civil Service, Banking, PSC Coaching, Medical, Engineering Entrance Coaching, etc
- 840 candidates will be rewarded INR 10,000 are pursuing higher secondary education
- Students pursuing professional courses like medical and engineering
- students who want to Perceive the competitive exams of bank UPSC MPSC will be rewarded with financial assistance of INR 6,000.
- INR 15,000 will be rewarded for the preliminary examination
- INR 25,000 will be rewarded for the main exams
- INR 30,000 will be rewarded for the interview
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship: Apply Process
- First, visit the official portal of the scholarship to apply.
- The home page will appear in front of you
- Look in the Schemes area of the homepage.
- Select “Scholarship Application” from the menu.
- Select the “Courses Level” now.
- In front of you, the application form will appear.
- Fill out the form with all the necessary information.
- After entering the details attach all your Important Documents.
- Click the “Submit” button now.
ALSO, READ-Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
- Address: The General Manager, Kerala State Welfare Corporation for the forward Communities Limited, Jawahar Nagar, kowdiar (PO) L2, Kuleena, Thiruvananthapuram 695003
- Telephone Number- 0471-2726599/ 0471-2311215
- WhatsApp Number- 6238170312
- Email ID- [email protected]
|Scholarship Guidelines||Download Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Now|
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website