MYSY Scholarship | MYSY Scholarship 2023 | Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) | MYSY Scholarship 2023 Last Date | MYSY Scholarship Fresh application | MYSY Scholarship Renewal Application | Delayed Application
(MYSY) is a scholarship scheme launched by the Government of Gujarat, India. To be eligible for the MYSY scholarship, students must fulfill certain criteria, including a minimum percentage of marks in Class 12, family income limits, and residency requirements. Students can apply for the scholarship through the online portal of the MYSY scheme.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
What Is MYSY Scholarship 2023
The MYSY Scholarship 2023 provides tuition fees and other academic fees for students enrolled in any government or self-financed institution in Gujarat. This helps to reduce the financial burden on students and their families and enables them to focus on their education. Through this scholarship scheme, the Government of Gujarat aims to encourage more students to pursue higher education and to provide equal opportunities for all students, regardless of their financial background. By providing financial support, the MYSY scholarship scheme aims to empower the youth of Gujarat and enable them to become self-reliant and contribute to the development of the state.
Object Of MYSY Scholarship
The main objective of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students from economically weaker sections of society who are pursuing higher education. The scholarship aims to ensure that students are not denied access to quality education due to financial constraints.
|Scholarship Name||MYSY Scholarship|
|Provide By||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Only For Gujarat Students|
|Mode of Payment||DBT Mode|
|Amount||UPTO Rs 2,00,000|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MYSY Scholarship Eligible Course List
The full list of courses covered by the scholarship is given below
#1 MYSY Scholarship For Engineering
You can avail of the scholarship amount of MYSY for the engineering course as listed here below:-
- Bachelor of Engineering & Bachelor of Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Instrumentation Control Engineering
- Information and Communications Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electricals and Electronics
- Agriculture Engineering
- Environment Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Environment Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
ALSO, READ:-Digital Gujarat Scholarship
#2 MYSY Scholarship For Computer and IT
You can get a scholarship from MYSY for the computer course for instance;
- Information Technology
- Computer application
#3 MYSY Scholarship For Medical and Doctor
You can get the scholarship of MYSY for medical and doctor courses such as;
- Bachelor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Surgery
- & Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Medicine and Surgery
- Dental Surgery Physiotherapy
ALSO, READ-JSW Udaan Scholarship
#4 MYSY Scholarship For Business and Commerce
You can get the scholarship of MYSY for the Business and Commerce courses for example;
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Interior Design
- Bachelors of Commerce
- Business Management
- International Business
- Marketing Management
ALSO, READ-CMMS Scholarship
You can get the scholarship of MYSY for the Literacy course in the following;
students can furthermore be eligible to avail of scholars for courses such as;
- Bachelors of Arts
- Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Social Works
- Rural Development
- Political Science
- Indian Culture
ALSO, READ:-MPTAAS Scholarship
MYSY Scholarship 2023: Important Dates
|Starting date of Fresh application||Already Start|
|Last date of Fresh application||30 July 2023|
|Starting date of Renew application||Already Start|
|Last date of Renew application||30 July 2023|
MYSY Scholarship 2023 Rewards and Benefits
The MYSY Scholarship is offered to meritorious students in Gujarat, India, who wish to pursue higher education. In 2023, the scholarship rewards were as follows:
Tuition Fee Scholarship
|Eligible Courses||Amount (Per Year)|
|Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS)||Rs. 2,00,000|
|professional degree courses such as BE, BTech, BPharm, etc||Rs. 50,000|
|Three years of Diploma Courses||Rs. 25,000|
|Other Graduation degrees such as Bcom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc||Rs. 10,000|
Hostel Accommodation and food assistance
|Eligible Courses||Amount (Per Year)|
|Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS)||Rs. 1,200|
|professional degree courses such as BE, BTech, BPharm, etc||Rs. 1200|
|Three years of Diploma Courses||Rs. 1200|
|Other Graduation degrees such as Bcom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc||Rs. 1200|
|Eligible Courses||Amount (Per Year)|
|Rs. 10,000||Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS)|
|Rs. 5,000||professional degree courses such as BE, BTech, BPharm, etc|
|Rs. 3,000||ThreSelf-Financeiploma Courses|
MYSY Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
The MYSY (Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana) Scholarship is offered by the Government of Gujarat to provide financial assistance to meritorious and needy students who wish to pursue higher education in Gujarat. Here is the eligibility list for the MYSY Scholarship:
- The candidate must be a resident of Gujarat.
- The candidate must have passed the Class XII examination or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- The students pursuing Diploma to Degree (D2D) courses should have scored at least 65% marks in their Diploma.
- Students pursuing MBBS/BDS courses should have scored at least 80% marks in the Class 12 examination.
- candidates pursuing any other graduation course such as BA. BSc, BEd, etc should have scored at least 80% marks in Class 12.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board in Gujarat with a minimum of 90% marks (for engineering and medical courses) or 80% marks (for other courses).
ALSO, READ:-UP Scholarship Status
MYSY Scholarship: Documents
To apply for the MYSY scholarship 2023, the following documents are required:
- Passport size photograph
- Admission Receipt Copy
- Income certificate
- HSc/ SSC marks card from Gujarat Board
- Address Proof such as Aadhar card/ Ration card
- Resident certificate
- Bank statement
- Bank account details
MYSY Scholarship: Application Procedure
To apply online for the Gujarat MYSY scholarship, please follow the steps given below:
- First, go here to go to MYSY’s official website.
- Click the Login/Register link on the homepage.
- Select a category for your application, such as
- Fresh application( Make your first application)
- Renewal Application (Already Applied)
- Delayed Application (Apply after the due date)
Apply For Fresh application
- For fresh applications, select the “Fresh Application” option as mentioned above.
- If you have not registered, please register so you can proceed with the following steps.
- To register on MYSY, click on If you have not registered, please. click for Registration
- After clicking you will be taken to a registration page
- Choose for you from Admission After such as 10th(SSC), 12th(HSC), and Diploma of any one option
- Then provide all the information asked in the form
- Finally, click on Get Password, You will be login in.
- Now when you register back on the first step of Fresh Registration.
- After registering, complete the form and password.
- Finally, click the Login button.
Apply For Renewal Application
- First, go to the official website of MYSY.
- Next, under the Login/Register menu on the homepage, select the Renewal Application option.
- Finally, fill out the form and follow the steps mentioned above
Apply For Delayed Application
- Firstly, go to the official website of the MYSY Scholarship.
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- Select an option for the “delayed students’ renewal application”.
- A new page will now appear in front of you.
- Choose your board or university, stream, passing year, and admission year.
- “Enter” your password and seat enrollment number.
- Now select the login option.
- You will successfully log in.
- Please register as a new user if you are not already registered.
- Fill out the application form after that.
- Give all the relevant information.
- Click the “Submit” Option
Watch Video Tutorial
MYSY Helpline Number
- Helpline Numbers: 079-26566000,7043333181 (between 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
- Email ID: [email protected]
ALSO, READ:-ADW Scholarship
Q1. What are the minimum criteria for an MYSY scholarship?
ANS:- At least 80% marks in the Class 12 examination.
Q2. What is the full form of MYSY in Gujarati?
ANS:-Full form of MYSY Is Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
Q3. What is the last date of the MYSY scholarship?
ANS:- Updated Soon
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website