LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Process | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 Last Date | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Result | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Eligibility | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Documents
The life insurance company has launched a special scholarship for Indian students called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. These scholarships will be awarded to meritorious students who are financially backward. Please complete our article to know more information about the scholarship. So that you don’t have to face any problems while applying.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is given to financially backward students. keeping in mind the future of the students LIC Corporation has launched this scholarship. Students will get financial support from the scholarship which will enable them to secure their education in the future. To apply for the Scholarship, you have to visit the official website of LIC Corporation Limited and apply. Here you have to complete the application process by submitting all the important documents. It is better for students if they complete the application process before the last date. The last date is not yet known, whenever the last date will be announced on the official website, we will be the first to get its update here.
Object Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The main objective of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is to provide better opportunities to students from economically weaker families to start their careers and enhance their skills. The scholarship will be awarded to all participating institutions and universities in India. The scheme will help all financially weak students and provide them with employment. Today in our article we will discuss all the information about the scholarship like the application process, application last date, scholarship amount, etc.
|Scholarship Name||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|Provide By||LIC Corporation|
|Beneficiaries||financially backward students|
|Mode of Payment||DBT Mode|
|Amount||Rs.10,000/- to Rs.20,000/-|
|Official Website||Click Here|
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Latest Announcement
According to the latest information on the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023, the application process for the scholarship will likely start in December 2023. Students who wish to apply for this scholarship must complete the application process through the official website. Check the official notification published by the scholarship authority to know more information about the scholarship.
ALSO, READ-NSP scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 Last Date
|Application Start Date||1st Week December 2023|
|Application End Date||31st December 2023|
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme: Amount
- An amount of Rs.20,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three installments.
- An amount of Rs.10,000/- per annum will be awarded for the selected Special Girl Child and the scholarship shall be payable in three installments.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates who have passed Class 10th and 12th examinations with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- Girls students who have passed the class 10th exam with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- The student’s family annual income should not be more than 2 lakh rupees from all sources.
- Students who provide incorrect information while applying will be disqualified.
- Students pursuing diploma, ITI, graduate and post-graduate courses in any discipline from a private college or government college are eligible to apply.
- Students can renew the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
- The Regular scholarship should strictly be provided only to students who are going for undergraduate (or its equivalent). This scholarship is not meant for post-graduation studies.
ALSO, READ-MPTAAS Scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship: Documents
Below are the documents that students need to submit along with the scholarship form while applying:
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity card
- Income certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Active mobile number
- Active email id
ALSO, READ-Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship: Selection Process
The selection process followed by the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship authority is pointed out below-
- The selection of students for this scholarship program will be based on merit and family background.
- Students will be selected based on marks in classes 10 and 12th.
- The annual family income of the students will play a special role during the selection process.
- Students whose family income is the lowest will be given higher priority.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023: Application Process
- You will first have to visit the official website of the LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship
- On your screen, the LIC organization’s home page will appear.
- You have to click on the option called LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online present on the home page.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- You have to enter all of your personal information as well as details about your education.
- Completely submit the application and upload all of the supporting documents.
- You have to keep their acknowledgment number safe and secure which will be sent to your registered email.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship: Merit List Download
- Go to the official website
- Find & Click on the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Merit List 2022 link
- It will redirect to the LIC Golden Jubilee Merit List login page
- Enter the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship login credential
- Your LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it.
ALSO, READ-LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship
Terms And Conditions
- The scholarship shall be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 60% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final
examination and the annual income of parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
- Relaxations in the upper limit of annual income criteria from the present Rs. 2.5 lakhs to Rs.4 lakhs shall be granted only in cases where a woman (widow/single mother/unmarried) is the sole bread earner of the family.
- Selection of LIC Scholar will be based on merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and annual income of the family. The final Selection of candidates shall be done on merit based on the list of candidates eligible for selection in the descending order of marks obtained.
- In case of a tie in the percentage of marks, students whose parents is having the lowest income shall be given preference.
- Candidates who gain lateral entry in 2nd Year Engineering Degree courses or take regular admission in the 1 st Year of Engineering Degree courses after completing the Diploma shall be eligible for GJF Scholarship provided they have passed Diploma with 60% in the immediately preceding academic year.
- Candidates who change their stream after getting selected for Scholarship and the course duration is greater than the stream for which the student is selected, such students will continue to receive the scholarship only for the duration for which they were originally selected. However, if the candidate switches to a stream with a lesser duration, then the scholarship will be payable for the duration of the stream with a lesser duration.
- Candidates who are pursuing courses under any stream through Correspondence or Part-time (Evening or Night Classes) / private candidates shall not be eligible for a Scholarship.
- Candidates desirous of pursuing a Diploma course in any stream after Class X will be allowed a Scholarship under the ‘Special Girl Scholar’ or ‘Regular Scholar’ category.
- Candidates passing Class XII (vocational) and pursuing studies in any stream as approved under the Scholarship Scheme 2022 will be considered for a scholarship.
- The candidate should secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation courses in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent grade in the previous final examination of the course for which the scholarship is awarded, failing which the scholarship will be discontinued.
- Candidates selected under the category ‘Special Girl Child’ should secure 50% marks in 11th std to become eligible for a renewal scholarship.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than one student in a family.
- The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick shall be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university.
- Income certificate should be on a self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from the employer for employed parents supported by documents (from the revenue department) such as land held in the name of parents.
- If a student violates any terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or canceled.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship shall be canceled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned Divisional Administration of LIC.
- Out of the shortlisted candidates, Twenty (20) students will be selected under the Regular Scholarship Scheme and ten (10) under the Girl Child Scholarship Scheme depending upon merit and eligibility by the Divisional Office for grant of scholarships
ALSO, READ-Labour Card Scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Result
Scrutiny of applications will begin after the application process is completed by the last date of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023. Then the scholarship result will be announced by the scholarship authority. Students can check the result by providing all the details by visiting the official website of the scholarship.
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening.
- Before submitting an application for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
Life Insurance Corporation of India – Corporate Office- Yogakshema Building, Jeevan Bima Marg, P.O. Box No – 19953, Mumbai – 400 021 IRDAI Reg No- 512
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Now|
| Official Notification||Check Here|
|Guidelines for Students||Click Here|
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website