Ayyankali Scholarship was launched in 2012 to support the education of SC students in Kerala state. Students in this scholarship program are selected based on the aptitude test. You need to read more sections of this article to know about Ayyankali Scholarship 2024. So that all the points are easy for you to understand while applying.
Please stay connected to our website for information on various scholarships and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
Ayyankali Scholarship 2024
Ayyankali Scholarship has been launched by Kerala State Government and SC Development Department. The scholarship is awarded to children enrolled in the 5th through 10th grades in the state. SC community people of Kerala state are eligible to apply. Beneficiaries are given a cash award every month to cover the financial cost of their studies. Ayyankali Scholarship 2024 application form-filling procedure is completed in offline mode. The application process should be completed before the last date.
Object Of Ayyankali Scholarship
The main objective of the Ayyankali Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to all SC students of Kerala state. Under the program, scholarships will be provided to complete their educational qualification up to class 10. So that students can achieve all their goals. To know all the information regarding the scholarship read my article we will discuss all the information points of the scholarship.
|Government of Kerala and SC Development Department
|Kerala sc students
|RS 4500 per year
Benefits Of Ayyankali Scholarship
Selected students will get monetary benefits as Given below:-
- The scholarship amount of RS 4500 per year
- RS 2000 will be given to purchasing furniture for the student whose parent’s annual income is not more than Rs 12000
- Students will get RS 100 per month for having nutritional food.
ALSO, READ-Mother Teresa Scholarship
Ayyankali Scholarship 2024 Important Dates
The last date of submission of the application form will update soon
The talent search examination will update soon
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- Applicant must belong to the SC category
- The annual income of applicants’ parents should not be more than 1 lakh rupees
- Applicant should be a student studying in class 5th to 10th standard from a recognized School by state or Central Board
ALSO, READ-Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- 4th or 7th standard passing certificate
- Income certificate
Students who receive scholarships will be determined using a talent search test. Class IV and VII grades will be taken into consideration while selecting students for the examination. Only 200 selected students will be allowed to appear in the scholarship examination.
ALSO, READ-Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
Watch the Video Tutorial
Ayyankali Scholarship Apply Process
- To apply for the scholarship students have to collect the application form from the district Development officer’s office
- Fill out the application and include all required information.
- Paste the image on it and attach the documents listed above.
- Read the application form very carefully.
- Fill out the application form and hand it in to the same office.
ALSO, READ-Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
Before applying for this loan scholarship you need to keep Important points in mind:-
- Students must check the eligibility criteria before applying
- Students must have an active mobile number
- Students must have an active email ID
- It is better not to wait for the last date to apply
- Students should have a bank account in their name
- Applicant must have a recent photo to apply
- All documents should be ready before applying
- It will be better if you apply through a computer or laptop
- Aadhaar card must be linked with a bank account
- It is very important to upload all correct documents while applying
- Application form should be reviewed once before submission
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website