TN Paramedical Admission 2024 | tn medical selection paramedical | www.tn medical selection.org 2024 | www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in 2024-25 | tn paramedical counselling 2024 | tn paramedical rank list 2024 | tn medical selection committee | tn medical counselling 2024
TN Paramedical Admission has started and people from all over India can apply for this Paramedical course. Students can enroll in various medical courses for training in various healthcare-related fields like nursing, medical laboratory technology, radiology, and physiotherapy. Through this TN Paramedical admission, students get an opportunity to build a career in the healthcare sector and contribute to social welfare.
Stay connected with our website for information on various scholarships and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
TN Paramedical Admission 2024
TN Paramedical Admission 2023-25:- We all have seen how the covid 19 pandemic has claimed the lives of innocent people in India. As a result, we can realize how weak our country’s medical system is. Every state in India has stepped up to strengthen its medical systems. Apart from this Tamil Nadu State has recently launched the Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission 2024-25 process. Students can be admitted to various courses in the medical line like BSc Nursing, ANM, and GNM Paramedical course. They can complete these courses from government and private institutes as well.
Tamil Nadu Health Department has recently announced Tamil Nadu Paramedical Recruitment 2024-25 for interested students who want to pursue their short-term careers. Students can learn everything about Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form, Counseling Date, Notification Merit List, Ranking List, Application Process, Medical Selection List, and Last Date through our article.
|Latest Update – TN Paramedical Admission 2024 Application Form started from 19th June 2024. Candidates can submit online applications through https://reg23.tnmedicalonline.co.in/pmc/ before last date i.e 10th July 2024.
|Name of Admission
|TN Paramedical Admission
|Tamil Nadu Health Department
|All India Medical Aspirants
|Health & Family Welfare Department, Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Course List 2024
Here is the List of Courses under the Tamil Nadu Paramedical provided by the Health & Family Welfare Department of Tamil Nadu.
- B.Sc. Radiology and Imaging Technology
- B.Sc. Radio Therapy Technology
- B.Sc. Cardio-Pulmonary Perfusion Technology
- B. Optom
- B.sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.sc. Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology
- B.sc. Cardiac technology
- B.sc. Critical Care Technology
- B.sc. Dialysis technology
- B.sc. Physician Assistant
- B.sc. Accident & emergency care technology
- B.sc. Respiratory therapy
Join Our Telegram Channel For More Updates
TN Paramedical Admission 2024: Important Dates
|Admission Start Date
|Admission End Date
TN Paramedical Admission: Eligibility Criteria
TN Paramedical eligibility criteria can be summarized in the following steps:-
- Applicants must have completed their 10th and 12th examinations or their equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as part of their curriculum.
- Applicants must meet the minimum aggregate mark requirement specified by the respective institution or university offering the paramedical course.
- There may be upper or lower age limits for certain paramedical courses. Candidates must adhere to the age criteria specified by the institution.
TN Paramedical Admission 2024: Documents Required
Below are the documents to be submitted for Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission:-
- Recent Passport size photographs etc.
- ID proof like [Aadhar Card, PAN Card], etc.
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Sports Certificate
TN Paramedical Admission 2024Registration Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission Form is available for the Session 2024-2025. The TN Paramedical Application Form is released on the Official Portal of the Health Department of Tamil Nadu Portal i.e., tnhealth.tn.gov.in. Let us clarify that the TN Paramedical Selection List will not be available on tnhealth.tn.gov.in Admission Portal the Government has designed another Website For i.e. tnmedicalselection.org Selection List 2024-25.
How To Apply for TN Paramedical Admission 2024
The most important part is the application process. Follow the steps given below to apply for this admission form and complete the application:-
- First, visit the official website of the TN Paramedical Admission Portal
- The home of the Portal will open.
- Here From the most recent notification, click the link for the Paramedical Admission Form 2024
- Read the Admission Criteria and Details.
- At the final step, click the Apply Now link.
- The TN Paramedical Admission Form will open in a new tab.
- Please fill out the application form thoroughly.
- When asked, upload the scanned documents.
- Click “Submit.”
- The Online Fees Payment Page will now be displayed to you.
- Use a valid online payment method to pay the application fee.
- Take the application form and payment receipt in paper copy for future use.
TN Paramedical Check Selection List 2024-25
Applicants can check the TN Paramedical Selection List 2024-25 by following the steps below.
- Applicants First, visit the official website of the TN Paramedical Admission Portal
- On the home page, click on the Selection List from the bar.
- The names of the paramedical courses and links to the selection list will appear in a new tab.
- Here On the Paramedical Selection List 2024-25 page, click.
- The PDF of the Selection List will now open on a new page.
- Here With the help of the application number, verify your name.
- Obtain the admissions information and move on to the next admissions step and the counseling process.
044 – 28361674 / 044 – 28363822 / 044 – 28364822 / 044 – 28365822 / 044 – 28366822 / 044 – 28367822 / 044 – 29862045 / 044 – 29862046
between 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM from Monday to Friday and 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM on Saturday.
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website