Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship | Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship 2023 | Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Eligibility | Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Amount | Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Apply Online/Offline Both
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship plays a special role among some of the famous scholarships in West Bengal. The government of West Bengal has launched this scholarship scheme for girl students of the state. Only female students residing in West Bengal can apply for the BKMB scholarship. Students from class XI to Post-Graduation courses are eligible for this scholarship. Please read the full article to know all the information about the scholarship.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship 2023
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship will provide a special opportunity for all those girl students in the state of West Bengal who are seeking admission to various neighboring colleges after passing class 12. Poor meritorious young girls of the state will be able to pursue all their higher education through scholarships. In the future, the faces of the parents will brighten up and fulfill all their dreams. A minimum of 75% marks in the previous exam is required to apply.
Under graduation, students will get Rs 3,000 per month. Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship application process must be completed through the official website before 31st August 2023. The scholarship amount awarded to the students will cover the main allowances such as scholarship amount and annuity.
|Name Of Scholarship
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship
Government of West Bengal
Only girl students in the state of West Bengal
UPTO Rs 80,000
31st August 2023
Object Of Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship
The main objective of the Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship is to empower all girl students in the state. So that girl students do not lag behind boy students in any section. The application process should be completed before the last date by visiting the website. Today we will provide all information about BKMB Scholarship in our article and without delay read our article’s details.
If you like our article then definitely share it with everyone so that our information reaches more and more people.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship 2023: Last Date
Application Start Date- July 2023
Application Closing Date- 31st August 2023
Scholarship Exam Date- To Be announced
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship (BKMB): Rewards
The rewards that students will get from this scholarship are discussed below-
- Graduates up to MBBS/BTech/BE program are paid Rs.3000 per month.
- Candidates will also be automatically entitled to a DST Inspire Scholarship of Rs.80,000 every month. up to M.Sc.
- Students will be given an annual book grant of up to Rs 2000.
- Students will have the right to participate in conversation and seminar travel and enrichment program project work and academic and career counseling
ALSO, READ-Aikyashree Scholarship
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship: Selection Criteria
The selection criteria selected by the authorities are discussed below.
- First, the students have to give a written test to qualify for the second round.
- Eligible students will be interviewed in the second round.
- The third round i.e. the last round where the final result of the students will be selected. You can check the result through the official website of JBNSTS.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to be followed to apply for this scholarship are discussed below-
- Indian girls can apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship.
- The student should be a resident of West Bengal to apply.
- Students who have passed the class 10th standard and equivalent exam in 2022 are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must get 75% marks.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship: Documents
Some of the important documents required to apply for this scholarship are discussed below.
- passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate (SC, ST, OBC)
- Annual Income Certificate
- Date of Birth and Bonafide certificate.
- Fee Receipt
- Bank Account Passbook
- DOB Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
ALSO, READ-Kanyashree status check online
Keep In Mind Before Applying
- Students can apply for the scholarship both online and offline mode.
- 3 colored photos are required to apply. Photos should be taken recently.
- Students studying in undergraduate courses must have an admission letter for that particular course.
- Students must have original results of Class XII and pass certificates.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship: Appy Process
The online and offline modes of applying Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship are discussed below-
- To apply for the scholarship visit the official website
- select a relevant link
- On your screen, the scholarship registration form will appear.
- You have to complete the application form
- “Upload” each and every document.
- Apply online method to pay your 200 Rupee application fee.
- Completely “submit” the form.
- You can also download the PDF of the application form
- Download the application form.
- Get a copy of the application to print
- Complete the registration.
- Provide each document.
- Send the document to the address mentioned below:-
- JBNSTS office, 1300 Rajdanga Main Road, Kasba, Kolkata 700 107
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship: Exam Date and Time:
The exam will be UPDATED SOON. Exam time is from 12 noon to 2 Pm. Reporting time is 11:30 AM.
ALSO, READ-Oasis Scholarship Status Check
Points To Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening.
- Before applying for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
- Phone: +91 33 2442 8270 / 8269 & 2441 7542
- Fax:+91 332442 8267
- Email: jbnstsATjbnsts.ac.in
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Now|
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website