GP Birla Scholarship | GP Birla Scholarship 2024 | GP Birla Scholarship Portal & Registration | GP Birla Scholarship Total Scholarships
I want to tell you about a new scholarship for 12th-class students living in West Bengal. GP Birla Education Foundation has launched this GP Birla Scholarship program. This scholarship helps students to pursue higher education every year. Interested students who want to apply for GP Birla Scholarship 2024 can complete the application both online and offline mode. Please complete our article to learn more about the scholarship. We have explained all the details below, including what those criteria are, how much money you will receive, and when is the last date to apply.
Stay connected with our website for information on various scholarships and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
What Is GP Birla Scholarship 2024
GP Birla Scholarship 2024 program is specially launched for West Bengal students only. Eligible students will receive monthly financial assistance under this program. If the student’s education performance is good in the next year, he can get the scholarship in the next year as well. Only 100 scholarships are available. Candidates who are selected will get benefits of Rs 50,000 per annum. If a student wishes to apply offline, they must first download a PDF application form from the official website www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com, fill it out, then mail it to the Birla Educational Foundation’s address.
GP Birla Scholarship
GP Birla Scholarship Foundation
12th Students In West Bengal
Rs 50,000/- Per Annum Per Student
GP Birla Scholarship 2024: Important Dates
Application Start Date- Already Start
Application End Date- 31st July, 2024.
ALSO, READ-Nabanna Scholarship
GP Birla Scholarship 2024: Benefits
Applicants who get selected will get scholarships as mentioned below:
|Tuition Fee and Hostel Fee
|Rs. 50,000/- per student per year
|For purchase of books in the 1st year
GP Birla Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria that students need to follow before applying-
- The student must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Must pass the 12th class with 85 percent marks from the state board and 90 percent marks from the CBSE board.
- Applicant’s annual family income should not exceed Rs.3 lakhs.
- Must be pursuing Arts, Science, Medicine, Engineering, Architecture, Law, Commerce, or professional courses like Company Secretaryship, Cost Accountancy, and Chartered Accountancy course
Join Our Telegram Channel For More Updates
GP Birla Scholarship: Documents
Check below for some Important documents that are required while applying-
- A completed and signed copy of the application form
- Copy of Class 12th marksheet
- Proof of admission (if admission has been taken) at a university or collegian which the applicant will pursue further studies
- Annual Family Income Proof Certificate –
- Copy of Form 16 or Salary Certificate, OR
- Copy of Income Tax Return
ALSO, READ-Aikyashree Scholarship
GP Birla Scholarship: Selection Process
The selection process followed for the scholarship is given below-
- The applicant selection process will be done by the selection panel.
- Applications will be screened.
- Selected candidates will be called for an interview.
- The expert panel will take the final decision for selection.
- The final decision of the panel is final.
ALSO, READ-UttarKanya Scholarship
GP Birla Scholarship: Application Procedure
- First of all, you need to go to GP Billa Foundation’s official website to apply.
- Then go to the application option from the homepage.
- Click the “Apply option” and the form will open.
- Fill in all the required application details.
- “Upload” all the relevant documents as prescribed.
- After completing the application process, review the application and “submit” it.
GP Birla Scholarship: Offline Application Procedure
- Choose the download application option then print it out.
- Provide the required information on the application.
- Go through the application once and attach all important documents.
- Finally, enclose the application form in an envelope and submit it to the address given below.
- G.P. Birla Educational Foundation, 78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata – 700 019
ALSO, READ-Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship
GP Birla Scholarship 2024: Check Result
- First, go to the official website of the GP Birla Scholarship
- Then it will open the homepage in front of you
- Then click on the “result“ option in the menu bar
- The complete list of results will appear in front of you
- Phone: +91 8479915170
- Email: [email protected]
ALSO, READ-MPTAAS Scholarship
Points To Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any mishappening.
- Before applying for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
ALSO, READ-Oasis Scholarship
1. What is the last date for GP Birla scholarship?
GP Birla scholarship 2024 last date to apply is July 31, 2024.
2. Who are eligible for GP Birla Scholarship?
Students who have passed the class12th with 85% percent marks or more and whose annually family income below Rs 3 lakh are eligible.
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website