FAEA scholarship amount | FAEA scholarship 2024-25 last date | FAEA scholarship result | FAEA scholarship status check | Is FAEA scholarship fake | FAEA scholarship syllabus | FAEA scholarship login | FAEA scholarship apply online
The Foundation of Academic Excellence and Access has launched the FAEA Scholarship. To get this scholarship, the students have to pass the 12th standard examination. And must be admitted to UG degree. Students who want to apply for FAEA Scholarship 2024 can go to the official website and complete the application process. Today through this article we will provide you with all kinds of information about this scholarship.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
FAEA Scholarship 2024
FAEA scholarship especially helps students from economically backward societies. Students will get social justice from this scholarship if they come from socially or economically backward sections. These scholarships will be awarded to students to pursue courses in various fields like arts, commerce, medicine, science, and engineering. The scholarship will cover important allowances such as student hostel tuition and canteen expenses.
Students from socially and economically backward sections like SC, ST, OBC, and BPL category students especially get help from FAEA Scholarship 2024. Those who passed 12th standard and got admission in UG course. The application process will be completely online. You can start the application process by clicking on the link given here https://www.faeaindia.org/.
Object Of FAEA Scholarship
The main objective of FAEA scholarship is to provide equal education to economically backward students like other sections of society. This scholarship ignites education among talented underprivileged students that every student deserves. Through this article, we will provide all the information about the scholarship such as eligibility, application process, last date, benefits, etc.
NOTE-So friends if you like reading the article then definitely share it with your friends so that the information about this scholarship reaches more and more people.
Foundation of Academic Excellence and Access
SC, ST, OBC, and BPL category students
SC, ST, OBC, and BPL
FAEA Scholarship 2024: Last Date
Students must meet a specific deadline to apply for any scholarship. before which they have to complete the application process. The last date given by the scholarship authority to apply for this scholarship is June 30, 2024.
ALSO, READ-NTPC Scholarship
The following UG degrees are eligible to apply:-
Below is the list of categories that are eligible to apply for this scholarship:-
The lists of covered allowances are as follows:-
- Maintenance Allowance
- Hostel Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Mess Charges
ALSO, READ-Vidya Vikas Scholarship
Number Of Scholarships
A total of 50 scholarships are available
FAEA Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria that students have to follow to apply for the scholarship are listed below:-
- The student must be a permanent resident of India.
- The student must have passed Class XII in the last examination
- The student must belong to the SC/ ST /OBC and BPL category
- General category students will also be eligible for this scholarship, for which they should secure 90% of the maximum marks in the twelfth examination.
Join Our Telegram Channel For More Updates
FAEA Scholarship: Essential Documents
To apply for the scholarship, the students must attach important documents with the scholarship form. The documents required for this scholarship application are listed below-
- Student’s passport-size photo
- Proof ID (Aadhaar card/voter card/driving license/passport)
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Last year’s mark sheet
- Running Mobile number
- Running Email ID
- Course fee receipt
- Self-Declaration form
- Bank Passbook Details
ALSO, READ-GP Birla Scholarship
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews across India in the metropolitan city. Thereafter, a national panel will make the final selection and the results will be declared. The support granted shall be subject to the candidate being accepted by the host university/institution/college.
Benefits Of FAEA Scholarship 2024
Some of the key benefits of the scholarship are discussed below:-
- Financial assistance is provided to economically backward students.
- Students belonging to SC/ ST/OBC and BPL communities benefit from this scholarship.
- The scholarship covers the main allowances of the students.
- After receiving the financial benefits of the scholarship, students can easily get admission to the college.
- All selected students will be notified through SMS.
- Candidates selected from the scholarship will assist in all logistical arrangements related to travel and insurance.
FAEA Scholarship 2024: Apply Online
All our young students applying for this scholarship can apply by following these steps which are as follows –
Step 1 – Make a fresh registration on the portal
- In FAEA Scholarship 2024-25, to apply online, first of all, you have to visit the home page of its official website, which will be as follows –
- After coming to the home page, you will get the option of FAEA Scholarship 2024-25 Click here to Fill Online Application for the FAEA Scholarship for 2024-2025, on which you will have to click,
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, which will be like this –
- Now after coming to this page, you will get the option of Fresh Candidate (CLICK HERE) to Register, on which you will have to click,
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, which will be like this –
- Now you have to fill this New Registration Form carefully and
- At last, you have to click on the submit option after which you will get your login id and password which you have to keep safe.
ALSO, READ-JSW Udaan Scholarship
Step 2 – Apply Online for a Scholarship by login to the portal
- After successful new registration by all the examinees and students, you will have to log in to the portal directly by clicking on this Registered Candidate (CLICK HERE) to Complete Process,
- After login to the portal, its application form will open in front of you, which you will have to fill out carefully.
- After this, you will have to scan and upload all the documents sought and
- At last, you have to click on the submit option after which you will get the receipt of your application which you have to print and keep safe, etc.
- By following all the above-mentioned steps, you can easily apply for this scholarship and take advantage of it, and ensure your academic growth.
Disbursement of funds
Funds will be disbursed directly to Scholars, except tuition, hostel, and related fees, which will be disbursed directly to the educational institution. Applicants are expected to take advantage of on-campus housing and meal plans when possible.
Points To Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening.
- Before applying for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
|Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) C-25, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi –110016 Ph: 011-41689133 Email: [email protected], Website: http//www.faeaindia.org
Q.1 Who is eligible for the FAEA scholarship?
The students have to pass the 12th standard examination. And must be admitted to UG degree.
Q2. What is the full form of FAEA?
A:-30 June 2024.
Q3. When is the last date to apply for the FAEA scholarship?
A:-Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website