CCB Scholarship | CCB Scholarship 2023 | CCB Scholarship 2023 Apply Process | CCB Scholarship Eligibility | CCB Scholarship Documents
CCB whose full name is Combine Counseling Board(CCB). Recently they have launched CCB Scholarship for Undergraduates and Post Graduates students. This scholarship is a merit-based scholarship those who bring good marks will be eligible to apply. CCB Scholarship 2023 is awarded to the candidates who have secured a minimum of 40% to 50%marks in the previous year’s examination. We request you to read the full article for more details.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
What Is CCB Scholarship 2023
CCB Scholarship is an initiative of the Combine Counseling Board. These scholarships are awarded to students who are pursuing undergraduate and post-graduation courses including Biotech, Hotel Management, Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, and Polytechnic courses. The primary goal of the CCB Scholarship 2023 is to reduce the unemployment rate in the country. All category students can apply for the scholarship, 20 percent reservation will be for SC, ST, and OBC categories. Eligible candidates should complete this scholarship application process before the last date. Visit the official scholarship website and complete the application process by providing all the correct information.
|Name Of Scholarship
CCB Scholarship 2023
Combine Counseling Board(CCB)
Undergraduates and Post Graduates students
80% of the tuition fee reimbursed
15th April 2023
Object Of CCB Scholarship
The main aim of the CCB Scholarship is to reduce the unemployment rate of the country by providing scholarships to meritorious students. So that no student after passing class 12 is left behind in higher education due to poor financial conditions. Today we will provide you with all the information about this scholarship like Scholarship Eligibility, Important Documents Application Last Date, Official Website, Scholarship Amount, etc.
CCB Scholarship: Amount & Rewards
Below are the benefits that students will enjoy from this scholarship
- 80% of the tuition fee for selected candidates is reimbursed by the government and ranges from Rs 60,000 to Rs 2.5 lakh depending on the course.
- Also, hostel free discount is given to the students living in the hostel.
ALSO, READ-Sanskrit Scholarship
CCB Scholarship 2023: Last Date
|Application Start Date||Already Start|
|Application Last Date||15th April 2023|
CCB Scholarship 2023: Selection Proces
The selection process followed for awarding the scholarship is discussed below:-
- First, applicants will be invited to apply for the CCB Scholarship.
- Then the candidates will be called for the counseling round
- All details like college list location, placement information, affiliation, facilities, principal fee, CCB scholarship, discounted fee after allotment, etc. will be discussed.
- Candidates have to present their choice of college and course from the list.
- An allotment letter should be issued to the students from the selected college.
- A specific list of stones should be reported to the college along with an allotment letter and course details.
CCB Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
Students must follow the eligibility criteria given below before applying-
- The candidate should have scored at least 40-50% marks in the last qualifying examination.
- The candidate should have a degree based on the course which he/ she opts for.
- The students pursuing Polytechnic should have scored at least 33% marks in Class 10 or Class 12 examination.
- The candidates pursuing BTech Lateral Entry, BArch, BTech in Agriculture, Biotech, and BDS should have scored at least 50% marks in the last qualifying examination.
- The applicant pursuing BBA/ BCA and Engineering in Mining, Aeronautical, Petroleum, and Fire & safety should have scored at least 40% in the last qualifying examination.
CCB Scholarship: Documents
The important documents required to apply for the scholarship are discussed below-
- 2 passport-size photo
- CCB counseling letter/ allotment letter
- College ID/ Aadhar card/ Voter ID
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate from high school
- Bank account details
- Income certificate, Domicile certificate, Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Original migration certificate
ALSO, READ-Medhavi Scholarship
CCB Scholarship: Application Process
- First, you need to visit the official website of the scholarship which is given here
- Various scholarships in the organization will appear on your screen
- You must select the specified scholarship.
- You must now select the “Apply Now” button that is displayed there.
- Click the “agree” option after rereading the instructions.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- You must provide the correct info on the application page.
- You must enter your bank information as well as other opportunity-related information.
- Ensure that the documents are uploaded.
- Successfully “submit” the application form.
- Open The official website
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- Choose “Studnet Login” from the menu.
- On the screen, a new login page will appear.
- Process Student Registration for Tasks
- Date of birth and Registration Mobile Number should be entered.
- Click the “submit” button now.
ALSO, READ-NSP scholarship 2023-24
Email ID: [email protected]
- Jharkhand: 7763011821, 8580399743
- Bihar: 8580399743, 7763011821
- Chhattisgarh: 7782880467, 7782031986
- Delhi & NCR: 7782880467, 7544953261
- Uttar Pradesh: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Uttarakhand: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Rajasthan: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Haryana: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Madhya Pradesh: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Himachal Pradesh:8969735027, 7563845910
- West Bengal: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Karnataka: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Kerala: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Assam: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Arunachal Pradesh: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Sikkim: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Meghalaya: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Manipur: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Nagaland: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Tripura: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Jammu & Kashmir: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Andhra Pradesh: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Goa: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Orissa: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Tamil Nadu: 7970484533, 6202601616
- Telangana: 7970484533, 6202601616
- Maharashtra: 7970484533, 6202601616
- Gujarat: 7970484533, 6202601616
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 7970484533, 6202601616
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website