Medhavi Scholarship | Medhavi Scholarship 2023 | Medhavi National Scholarship| Medhavi Scholarship 2023 Amount, Eligibility, Documents, Apply Process
There are many types of scholarships offered by the Central Government but among them, Medhavi Scholarship holds a different place. Several private organizations provide scholarships to poor and meritorious students to continue their studies. This type of scholarship is offered by the government for which students studying from Madhyamik to Post Graduation can apply.
Today we are going to know about a special scholarship that helps in the study in a great way called Medhavi National Scholarship.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
Medhavi Scholarship 2023
The central Government especially helps meritorious and poor students by providing Medhavi Scholarship but, An exam is required to get this scholarship. Which is conducted by Central Govt. This scholarship is awarded to all Madhyamik pass students in India. All boys and girls can apply for this scholarship regardless of the science department, literature department, or commerce department. The most special advantage of Merit Scholarship 2023 is that there is no marks bar. Only SAMADHAN-III Scholarship Exam is enough to get Medhavi Scholarship.
Note- Friends If you like our article then please share it with your family and friends.
|Scholarship Name||Medhavi Scholarship|
|Provide By||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||All Indian students|
|Amount||up to Rs 20,000|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
Object Of Medhavi Scholarship
The main aim of this Medhavi scholarship is to help poor and meritorious students especially. So that their studies don’t stop midway due to poor financial conditions. So, friends, you will find here all the information about the scholarship of our today’s article. We will cover everything like Eligibility, Important Documents, Apply Process, the Last Date, and Scholarship Amount.
ALSO, READ- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship
Medhavi Scholarship: Amount/Rewards
Medhavi Scholarship 2023: Last Date
|Registration Start Date||UPDATED SOON|
|Registration End Date||UPDATED SOON|
|Examination Date||UPDATED SOON|
|Result Date||UPDATED SOON|
Medhavi Scholarship: Selection Process
The selection criteria for getting the scholarship are discussed below.
- Applicants who have applied for this scholarship have to give an exam.
- This scholarship will be given to the students applying based on the performance of the applicant in the exam.
Join Our Telegram Channel For More Updates
Medhavi Scholarship 2023: Exam Information
- Online Exam. This exam will continue for three to four days.
- Candidates can take the exam on the scheduled day through the official app installed on their smartphone from home.
- It must be noted that the smartphone is suitable for online payment, if there is a problem, the authorities will not take responsibility.
- All Questions will be covered in MCQ Pattern.
Medhavi Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- In some cases, residents of Nepal and Bhutan can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicant’s age should be between 16 to 40.
- An applicant must have passed Madhyamik or any equivalent examination.
- Candidates who have completed class 12th and graduated can also apply.
ALSO, READ-Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship
Medhavi Scholarship: Documents
Some very important documents are required to apply for this scholarship. Below are the required documents:-
- Mark Sheet of Last Passed Exam
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary /SSLC/HSC
- Documents to prove that Annual Fees have been paid
- Income Certificate obtained from District Magistrate/Collector/BDO Officer/Mahakumar Officer
- Proof of Student Admission
- If the applicant is a Person with Disabilities, his/her certificate
Medhavi Scholarship: Apply Process
- Open Google Play Store App from your Smartphone and search by typing Medhavi National Scholarship.
- The Official App of Medhavi Scholarship will come in front of you.
- Download the app successfully
- Click the “Apply Online” option after opening the application.
- “Submit” your information.
- You were successfully registered.
- “Upload” each and every file.
- Your registration fees must be paid.
- “Submit” your form.
ALSO, READ- CCB Scholarship
Medhavi Scholarship: Renewal Process
- The applicant can renew the scholarship till the end of the course for which the applicant has applied during the course.
- Applicants can renew at a specified time every year.
- Keep one thing in mind if any candidate fails the exam, he will not get this scholarship anymore.
Medhavi Scholarship: How To Download the App
- Firstly, if you have an Android phone, go to the Google Play Store.
- Enter a search term in the app’s search bar.
- Enter “Medhavi National Scholarship Application Download” in the search box.
- Select Search.
- Your screen will display the mobile application.
- Select Download and Install Medhavi App.
- Install a mobile app
- start the application download
- After downloading, start the application.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Your screen will show the details of your scholarship.
ALSO, READ- Eklavya scholarship
Medhavi Scholarship 2023: Exam Structure
|Test Name||Question No.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Medhavi Scholarship 2023: Bank Details
Students must have a valid bank account to receive the amount from this scholarship. The account number should be active. An Aadhar Number linked with the account number is very important.
Before applying for this loan scholarship you need to keep Important points in mind:-
- Students must check the eligibility criteria before applying
- Students must have an active mobile number
- Students must have an active email id
- It is better not to wait for the last date to apply
- Students should have a bank account in their name
- Applicant must have a recent photo to apply
- All documents should be ready before applying
- It will be better if you apply through a computer or laptop
- Aadhaar card must be linked with a bank account
- It is very important to upload all correct documents while applying
- Application form should be reviewed once before submission
- Contact Number: 9354801761 (10 AM to 6 PM)
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
1. Who are eligible for Medhavi Scholarship?
2. What is the last date of Medhavi Scholarship 2023?
3. How many questions are there in Medhavi scholarship?
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website
2 thoughts on “Medhavi Scholarship 2023 | How To Apply, Exam Structure, Important Documents, Rewards”