DBS Scholarship plays a different role among the scholarships offered by various banks in India. Which is provided by DBS Bank. This scholarship will benefit students who live in South India. Students who are thinking about their future studies should apply for DBS Scholarship 2023 today. We will present all the scholarship information to you through this article so read the article till the end and share it with everyone.
DBS Scholarship 2023
DBS Scholarship is offered to all students residing in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry. Students who are enrolled in classes 9 to 10 will get a one-time payment of twenty thousand rupees for up to three years (Up to class 12). As a result of this scholarship institution, the students will get proper financial facilities to continue their studies in the future. DBS Bank provides financial assistance to school-age children of police personnel and helps them continue their education. Students must complete the application process before 20 February 2023 to apply for the DBS Scholarship.
|Scholarship Name||DBS Scholarship|
|Provide By||DBS Bank|
|Beneficiaries||Class 9 to class 10|
|Last Date||20 February 2023|
The object of the DBS Scholarship
The main objective of this scholarship is to educate all the students of South India in higher education by providing scholarships. So that due to lack of money, the student’s school is not closed on the street. Keeping that in mind, DBS Bank has launched the DBS Scholarship Program. in this article, we cover all the information about this Scholarship Like Eligibility, including the Last date, amount, and application process.
ALSO, READ-Medhavi Scholarship
Benefits and Rewards Of the DBS Scholarship
Here are the benefits that students will enjoy from this DBS Bank Scholarship
- Students will get up to Rs 20,000 for up to (3 years) from the scholarship.
- And with that money, students can afford their college fees, books, notebooks, pens, laptops, and everything
DBS Scholarship 2023 Last Date
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 20 February 2023.
ALSO, READ-Paramparik Scholarship
The scholarship authority will follow the selection process of students to get a DBS Bank scholarship.
- Candidates will be shortlisted first after checking their eligibility.
- After that telephonic interviews and document verification will be done for the shortlisted candidates.
- And final selection will be done by the scholarship authority.
- BBS Scholarship Authority reserves the right to accept and reject students.
DBS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be residents of these states in India – Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry.
- Applicants must be children of police personnel
- The student must be currently studying in classes from class 9 to 10
- Students’ families such as parents associated with DBS Bank and buddy4Study are not eligible.
DBS Scholarship Documents
The necessary documents required to apply are listed below:-
- Photograph of the applicant
- Applicant Aadhaar card
- Last year’s mark sheet
- Employee ID card of the parent who is a police personnel
- admission proof of current year
- Bank account details
ALSO, READ-Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship
DBS Scholarship 2023 Apply Process
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – register at Buddy4Study with your email/mobile account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘DBS Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
PHONE NO- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 304) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
EMAIL- [email protected]
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website