Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2023:- Students who belong to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) Backward Classes, and Extremely Backward Classes (BC & EBC) category of Bihar state, get financial assistance under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme by the Government of Bihar. I will tell you about this scholarship in detail in this article so that you all can apply for this scheme.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2023
We welcome you in our article 10th pass SC, ST, and OBC students who live in Bihar state. SC / ST and BC / EBC students of Bihar who are studying in Inter, Graduation, Post Graduate (PG), ITI, 3 Year Diploma / Polytechnic, Medical, Engineering, Law, Management, and Agriculture, etc courses after Matric (10th) can apply online at the official website of PMS Online- pmsonline.bih.nic.in.
Let us tell you that, for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23, you will have to apply online for the application, whose complete step-by-step online process we will provide you in this article so that all of you can apply online for this scholarship.
NOTE-So friends if you like reading the article then definitely share it with your friends so that the information about this scholarship reaches more and more people.
Object Of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship
The main objective behind providing Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2023 is to provide financial assistance to all SC, ST, Backward Class, and EBC category students of the state. So that they can safely continue their studies in the future without thinking about any financial status. Already the last date of the scholarship has been announced, You should read the entire article all the points are discussed.
The Bihar government released ₹ 20038.75 crore rupees, good news released for students – Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23?
According to the latest sources, on March 28, 2023, an order has been issued by the Education Department, Government of Bihar, under which the total amount for all the students to be selected under the “Chief Minister’s Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes Post-Entrance Scholarship Scheme – 2023″ An amount of ₹ 20038.75 crore (Rupees Two Hundred Crore Thirty-Eight Lakh Seventy-Five Lakh) has been ordered to be released, which will soon be deposited in the bank accounts of all you beneficiary students so that your academic development can take place.
|Scholarship Name||Bihar Post Matric Scholarship|
|Provide By||Bihar Government|
|Beneficiaries||SC / ST and BC / EBC|
|Mode of Payment||DBT|
|Amount||Rs. 2,000/- To Rs. 1,25,000/-|
ALSO, READ-E Kalyan Bihar Scholarship
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2023: Important Date
For BC & EBC Students
|Application Start Date||12 June 2023|
|Application End Date||15 July 2023|
For SC/ST Students
|Application Start Date||05 November 2022|
|Application End Date||28 February 2023|
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship: Amount
(a) Scholarship (within the maximum limit of ₹ 15,000) to students belonging to backward classes and extremely backward classes studying in courses conducted in recognized non-government institutions located within the state, will be as follows according to the course/course –
|Course Details||Scholarship Amount ( Annually )|
|I.A, I.Sc and I.Com or Its equivalent courses||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Graduation (B,A. B.Sc and B.Com Etc.)||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Post Graduate (M.A, M.Sc and M.Com Etc.)||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Industrial training inst i tute (ITI)||Rs. 5,000/-|
|3 Year Diploma/ Polytechnic Courses||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Engineering, Medical, Law, Management and Agriculture||Rs. 15,000/-|
(b) The rates of tuition fees and other compulsory fees will be appraised to the backward class and extremely backward class students studying in the Central Government Institutions located within the state and the National Law University constituted by the State Act.
|Course Details||Scholarship Amount|
|Indian Institute of Management ( IIM ), Bodh Gaya||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Chandragupta Institute of Management, Lalit Narayan Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Change, etc.||Rs. 4,00,000/-|
|IIT Patna||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|NIT Patna||Rs. 1,25,000/-|
|NIFT Patna, AIIMDS and Central Agricultural Institute etc.||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|National Law University established by State Act||Rs. 1,25,000/-|
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for Post Matric Scholarship Bihar must fulfill the criteria given below.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar State.
- Applicant must be enrolled in Post Matric courses in any government and recognized non-government institutions located within the state of Bihar, such as Inter, Graduation, Post Graduate (PG), ITI, 3 Year Diploma/ Polytechnic, Medical, Engineering, Law, Management and Agriculture
- Students must have passed the previous class with minimum 50% marks.
- The student’s family income should not be more than three lakh rupees.
- The applicant should not have received any other scholarship for the same course from any other source.
Join Our Telegram Channel For More Updates
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship: Essential Documents
Listed below are the documents that the applicant needs to add to the system to complete the application process.
- Student recent Photograph
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Fee Receipt from the institution
- Bonafide Certificate from an institution
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate of Bihar
- Previous Degree Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate Issued by Competent authority of Govt. of Bihar
ALSO, READ-medhasoft bih nic in
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship: Application Process
- First visit Bihar Post Matric Scholarship official website.
- Then a home page will open in front of you.
- Then select the “Student Registration” option from the home page.
- Fill out the application form following the instructions given in the system and hit the save button.
- If the student registration is successful you will receive an SMS and email with your login details.
- Use your login name/mobile number/email address to log in to the system.
- Fill out the application form with all required documents and click on the save button.
- Upload scanned copies of original documents in PDF format on the website, file size should be within 150kb.
- Click submit to finalize your Bihar Postmatric Scholarship application and take a printout for future reference.
Points To Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any kind of mishappening.
- Before applying for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
If you have any queries about the scholarship, you can contact the phone number and email id given below
- Mobile Number:- +91-9534547098, +91-8862998668, +91-9999597490, +91-9709951912
- Email Id:- [email protected]
Q. What is the official website of Post Matric Scholarship Bihar?
A:-The official website is http://www.pmsonline.bih.nic.in.
Q. What is the last date of the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2023?
A:- The last date for submission of the online application is 15 July 2023.
Q. What is the full form of PMS?
A:-PMS stands for Post Matric Scholarship.
Q. How to check Post Matric Scholarship status 2023?
A:-Candidates can check the status of the Online Application by logging in with his/her login details.
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website