Medhashree Scholarship | Medhashree Scholarship 2024 | Medhashree Scholarship 2024 Last Date | WB Medhashree Scholarship Apply Online
Another new government scheme is starting in the state. The Chief Minister made that announcement from Alipurduar on Thursday. She has launched several schemes in West Bengal including Medhashree Scholarship 2024 which are benefiting the students of the state. Recently, she announced the launch of another new project in the state. But how and who will get this money, and when will the application start, let’s know all the issues.
If you like the article then definitely share it with everyone so that the article reaches more people. Also, stay connected with our website to know all information about all job-related and scholarship
Medhashree Scholarship 2024
Several pre-matric scholarships have been closed recently as per the Center’s announcement. But the Chief Minister of West Bengal mentioned that he will launch the Medhashree Scholarship 2024 new scholarship for the OBC community of the state. Mamata said from the meeting in Alipurduar that day, ‘I will not be able to do as much as I can, but there will be no error in the effort.
Not everyone can do all the work, but the mentality must be there. This is because the center has stopped all the money from OBCs. We said I would pay 800 rupees, and I gave the name Medhashree. Those who are OBC should be given a name, Medhashri gave it, as we will provide the money. From today OBCs will get Medhashri Scholarship.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
West Bengal Government
West Bengal OBC And Minority Community
Rs 800 Per Mont
to be notified
Objective Of Medhashree Scholarship
The main objective of the Medhashree Scholarship is to provide scholarships to all OBC community students in the state so that they can get quality education. Medhashree Scholarship 2023-2024 is a new scholarship scheme of the West Bengal Government to provide financial assistance to OBC students of classes V to VIII (V-VIII). It is only for OBC students of Class V to VIII in Government / Government Sponsored / Government Aided Schools in West Bengal. All the money for this scholarship will be paid from the state budget.
ALSO, READ-Paramparik Scholarship
West Bengal Medhashree Scholarship 2024-25 Last Date
The Medhashree scholarship application process has started. But the final date has not been announced yet. When the last date is announced, you will get the update on our website first.
ALSO, READ-Oasis Scholarship
Medhashree Scholarship Amount
A scholarship of rupees Rs 800 per month will be provided to the people applying for this scholarship.
Medhashree Scholarship 2024 Selection Process
- All eligible OBC students can apply for this scheme and everyone gets this scholarship.
- In this case caste certificate issued by a competent authority (eg SDO) should be present.
ALSO, READ-Medhavi Scholarship
Medhashree Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for applying for the scholarship are discussed below:-
- Must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Students should belong to the OBC category.
- Must be admitted in class V to VIII in Government / Government sponsored / Government aided schools in West Bengal.
- Should study in a regular full-time mode in any institution recognized by the State Board of Education/Sangsad or Central Govt.
- Annual family income should be Rs 2,50,000 or less.
- Students studying outside West Bengal are not eligible for the Medhasree Scholarship.
- Only day scholars can apply i.e. not eligible if staying in the hostel.
- Students should have an account in their own name.
- No other scholarship/allowance is admissible.
West Bengal Medhashree Scholarship Documents
The following documents of the scholarship are discussed below:-
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Domicile of West Bengal Certificate
- Aadhaar Card xerox
- Marksheets of Last examinations
- Minority certificate (Issued by a Govt. authority)
- Family Annual Income Certificate
- Bank details with Account No/ IFSC Code
ALSO, READ-Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship
Medhashree Scholarship How To Apply
- Candidates must go to the scholarship’s official website.
- Candidates must then click the “Students Area” link to be taken to a new page.
- Candidates must select the “Fresh Registration” option here.
- Candidates must now choose the district to access the application form.
- Candidates must complete the application form and click the “Submit” button after entering their basic information.
ALSO, READ-GP Birla Scholarship
Medhashree Scholarship 2024 Tracking Application
- Candidates must go to the scholarship’s official website.
- Candidates must go to the homepage of the scholarship portal’s official website.
- Select ‘Track Application’ from the menu.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the district.
- Candidates must press the “Submit” button after providing all the relevant information.
- The screen will show the application’s status.
ALSO, READ-UP Scholarship Status
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-120-2130
- Official E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Q. What is the last date to apply for the scholarship?
ANS- The application has started but the last date has not been announced yet
Q. How To Apply Medhashree Scholarship 2024?
ANS- Students will apply after knowing their eligibility to complete the application process by visiting the official website of the scholarship.
Q. How much benefit will be available from Medhashree Scholarship?
ANS- A scholarship of rupees Rs 800 per month will be provided to the people applying for this scholarship.
Q. What is the main aim of Medhashree Scholarship?
ANS- The main objective of Medhashree Scholarship is to provide scholarships to all OBC community students in the state so that they can get quality education.
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website