RAC Recruitment 2022:- There is great news for job candidates! Recently a new job notification has been published by the Recruitment and Assessment Centre. It has been informed that staff will be recruited here. Any Indian citizen can apply for this job. Then apply soon without delay. This notification has already been published on the official website. So I request you to read this article till the end.
|Recruitment Organization||Recruitment Assessment Center (RAC)|
|Post Name||Scientist “B”|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date||24 October 2022.|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Recruitment and Assessment Center (RAC Recruitment 2022) is going to recruit staff. What is the educational qualification for applying in this recruitment? What is the age limit? What is the application and recruitment process? etc. are discussed in detail below. So I request you to read this article till the end to know the details.
RAC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Detail
In RAC Recruitment 2022, the posts for which staff will be recruited are – Scientist B.
ALSO, READ-WBPSC Recruitment 2023
RAC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
If you want to apply for this job you must be between 28 years of age.
RAC Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
The Written Examination for the RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2022 will consist of two papers of 300 marks each, to be conducted in two sessions of a duration of three hours each. The syllabus of the examination (downloadable from the RAC website)The examination will be administered in a paper-based format.
ALSO, READ- Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- Candidates applying for this job will first undergo a psychology test.
- Candidates who pass this test will be recruited through interviews.
- Written Exam (80% Weightage)
- Personal Interview (20% Weightage)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RAC Recruitment 2022: Salary
For this job, employees will be paid monthly salary ranging from INR 56,100 to INR 88,000.
How to Apply for RAC Recruitment 2022:
- If you want to apply for this job then you have to apply online through the “Official Website“ of RAC.
- You need to “scan” all your documents before applying.
- You have to “register” with your valid mobile number and email id. Certificate, verification, and other information will be sent to you on this mobile number and email id.
- Remember while applying, your name, the post you are applying for, date of birth, your residential address, email id, etc. will be considered final while applying. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form for RAC thoroughly. No changes can be made in the application form after the application process is completed.
- You can pay the application fee both online/offline (if any).
- Finally, you have to click on ‘Submit‘ option. You can save the application form after submission or print the application number for future reference.
ALSO, READ- ssp scholarship
RAC Recruitment 2022: Required Documents
Documents required for this job application are-
- Proof of all your educational qualifications
- Proof of your age
- Proof of your residence
- Your Identity Card (Aadhar Card, Voter Card)
- Your cast certificate (if any)
- Proof of your previous work experience (if any)
For more details please download and read the official notification. The official notification download link is given below at the end.
RAC Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
If you want to apply for this job then you have to pay 100 rupees application fee. Also Female, SC/ST/PWD candidates need not pay any application fee.
RAC Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
If you want to apply for this job then you need to do Masters Degree in Psychology.
RAC Recruitment 2022: Last Date of Apply
If you want to apply for this job then you have to apply by 24 October 2022.
ALSO, READ- Vidyasaarathi scholarship
|RAC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|RAC Recruitment 2022 Official Notice||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|RAC Recruitment 2022 Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website