Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship | Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023 | MGNF Fellowship | MGNF Fellowship 2023 | Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023 Last Date | Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship Exam & Check Result
IIM Bangalore has launched the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship Program in collaboration with the Ministry of Skill Development, Government of India. The program is for those students who are hard-working but cannot continue their studies due to poor financial situations. Today in this article I will discuss all the information about MGNF Fellowship 2023.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship is a flagship program of India. which is given to the country’s Young Youth who are under 30 years of age. This fellowship is available for those who are pursuing professional courses from different universities in the country. Apart from this, graduation and post-graduation, students will get this scholarship. This program will work towards the skill development and entrepreneurship of young professionals in rural areas.
NOTE-So friends if you like reading the article then definitely share it with your friends so that the information about this scholarship reaches more and more people.
Object Of Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship
The main objective of Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023 is to promote education among hard-working students. This will promote the development of rural areas by the young students of the country and identify the rural entrepreneurs of the area and train them responsibly. Aspirant students can complete the application process by visiting the official website.
|Fellowship Name||Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship(MGNF)|
|Provide By||IIM Bangalore’s collaboration with the Ministry of Skill Development|
|Beneficiaries||country’s Young Youth who are under 30 years of age|
|Application Fee Charges||Rs 500/-|
|Amount||Rs 50000/- To Rs 60000/-|
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023: Important Dates
Application Start Date-Updated Soon
Application End Date-Updated Soon
Exam Date-Updated Soon
Interview Date-Updated Soon
Result Release Date-Updated Soon
The lists of eligible degrees are as follows:-
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
ALSO, READ-MPTAAS Scholarship
The complete list of IIM which are eligible for the MGNF fellowship is given below:-
- IIM Nagpur
- IIM Bangalore
- IIM Jammu
- IIM Kozhikode
- IIM Lucknow
- IIM Ranchi
- IIM Udaipur
- IIM Visakhapatnam
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship: Eligibility Requirements
Before applying for this scholarship you need to know the eligibility. Eligibility for this scholarship is precisely discussed below:-
- Should be a citizen of India
- Age between 21 and 30 years at the time of application
- At least a graduate in any discipline (Engineering, Law, Medicine, Social Sciences, etc.) from a recognized university or a post-graduate from a recognized university
- Three years of work experience after secondary schooling in the social/non-profit sector with an interest in working in rural areas is preferred. However, individuals with no work experience and a strong motivation to work in this area may apply.
- Ability to express proficiency in the official language used in the state government that they will work with.
ALSO, READ-Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship: Documents
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Fee Receipt
- Educational Certificates
- Recommendation Letter
- Residence Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- Working Email ID Address
- Active Mobile Number
ALSO, READ-Young India Fellowship
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship: Rewards
- On joining the programme, the candidate will receive a stipend of Rs. 50,000 per month during Year 1 of the programme. On completing the requirements of Year 1, the candidate will receive a stipend of Rs. 60,000 per month during Year 2 of the programme.
- The fellowship is a unique opportunity to promote skill development in district economies.
- The two-year blended programme combines classroom sessions at host IIMs with the mentorship of Fellows while in districts.
- It provides an opportunity to engage with schemes and institutions at the district level to strengthen institutions and improve skill development, link markets and create growth.
ALSO, READ-Lamp Fellowship
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship: Selection Process
The scholarship selection process is mainly divided into three parts which are discussed point by point below-
1. Online test-
where students will have multiple choice questions, based on quantitative past qualifications, data interpretation, and proficiency in the English language.
2. Group Discussion-
The main purpose of conducting group discussions is to assess candidate competency skills and group founder and leadership qualities.
3. Personal Interview–
Your interview is conducted to assess the candidate’s overall, personality motivation, and commitment to rural development.
ALSO, READ-Zuno Fellowship Program
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship: Application Procedure
To apply for this scholarship program, follow the simple application procedure given below:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the Mahatma Gandhi Fellowship
- Then a homepage will appear on your screen
- Now you have to click on the Apply Online button
- Your screen is going to show the scholarship application form.
- You must complete the application form.
- Upload all of the documents
- Finally, submit the application successfully.
- Print out the completed application.
ALSO, READ-Junior Research Fellowship
MJNF Fellowship Application Enrollment Charges
Students can apply for this MJNF Fellowship 2023 by submitting 500 rupees through an online transaction.
MJNF Fellowship 2023: Exam Pattern
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|No. Of Question||100|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Marks Given for Correct Answers||+3|
|Deducted marks for wrong answers||-1|
Points To Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program the applicant must keep these points in mind to avoid any mishappening.
- Before applying for a scholarship, students must review the requirements.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid email address.
- To apply, candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- When applying, students must include a recent photograph.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must upload valid documents.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Don’t wait until the deadline to apply for scholarships.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
ALSO, READ-HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
Students who have any quires regarding the fellowship can contact the below contact details:-
- Office Address
- Indian Institute of Management,
- Bannerghatta Road,
- India – 560076
- Phone No:- +91-80- 26993000 / 26582450
- Email ID:- [email protected]
ALSO, READ-QUAD fellowship
Q1.What is the exam pattern of the MGNF fellowship 2023?
Ans:-There are 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) in this written exam
Q1.How much money is available from this MGNF fellowship?
Ans:-Rs. 50,000 per month during Year 1 of the programme. On completing the requirements of Year 1, the candidate will receive a stipend of Rs. 60,000 per month during Year 2 of the programme.
Q1. Who are eligible to apply for MGNF?
Ans:-Citizens of India between 21 and 30 years of age are eligible.
Q1.How many Fellows are being recruited for MGNF 2023?
Q1.What is the duration of the MGNF 2023 program?
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Now|
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website