MTSE 2023 | Maharashtra Talent Search Exam | Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2023 | Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Dates | Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Documents
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam was launched in 1992 by N. Wadia College Pune. Students participating in this examination must study in a government-recognized school. Students studying in 8th, 9th, and 10th standard can apply for MTSE 2023 in respective criteria under Maharashtra Talent Search Exam after opening the online form.
Stay connected with our website to know various scholarship and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam (MTSE 2023)
Those students who have qualified knowledge and skills and want to get the scholarship amount from this exam should perform well in Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2023. There will be two papers in the examination for all standard students. and will operate for three hours on the same day. Students from state SC, ST, NT, OBC, and SBC-like communities will be considered eligible to apply online. Scholarships are awarded annually to all students to recognize and encourage the potential of talented students.
Object Of the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam
The main objective behind launching this Maharashtra Talent Search Exam is to identify and expose the hidden talent among rural and urban students. Students have some self-confidence to appear in competitive exams. Taking the scholarship from that exam can take education to a higher level in the future.
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Talent Search Exam|
|Exam Date||26th April 2023 (Time: 11.00 am to 2.00 pm)|
|Rewards||RS 150/- to RS 5000/-|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2023 Dates
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||4th February 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Form||10th February 2023|
|Exam Date||26th April 2023 [Time: 11.00 am to 2.00 pm]|
Eligible Beneficiary Categories
The list of eligible categories is given below-
The list of eligible Classes is given below-
- Class 8th
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination are given below:
- The candidates must belong to the state of Maharashtra.
- All applicants studying in Std. 8th, 9th, or 10th in Govt. recognized schools are eligible to appear for the Talent Search Exam.
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Important Documents
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Certificates
- DOB Certificate
- Parent Annual Income Certificate
- Phone Number
- Email Id
- Bank Account Passbook
Maharashtra Talent Search Examination Rewards
|State Level Prize||INR 1000/-|
|Special Prize||INR 200/-|
|Consolation Prize||INR 100/-|
|Medium Prize||INR 400/-|
|District Level Prize||INR 400/-|
|Taluka Prize||INR 150/-|
|Merit Prize||INR 2000/- to INR 5000/-|
MTSE 2023 Exam Pattern
The question pattern of this exam is given below:-
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Duration of exam||3 Hours|
|Medium of exam||English/ Marathi/ Hindi/ Urdu|
|Number of papers||2 (MAT & SAT)|
|Number of questions||200|
|Type of question||Objective type|
Review an overview of the MTSE syllabus given below:
- Paper 1 – Mental Ability Test (MAT) Syllabus – It will have a slightly higher difficulty level than the mental capability paper of the scholarship examination of Std. 8th.
- Paper-2 – Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Syllabus – The syllabus will be the same as the school syllabus of Std. 8th, 9th, or 10th for the complete year.
Students must pay the fee to participate in this examination conducted by the Govt. While applying students need to complete the application process online for 200/- Rupees (Net Banking/Phone pay/Google pay) Available
MTSE Admit Card
Before the start of the exam, the admit card will be released on the official website of the exam. The students will need to carry out this admit card with themselves during carrying out for this examination. The students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Result
- Students can contact their respective schools for the results.
- The Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Result will be declared online and can be checked from the official website.
- Prizes and awards will be distributed to the candidates based on their performance in MTSE.
- A rank list of eligible students will be prepared based on their marks in the examination and interview if applicable.
- Candidates who clear the written test (for the 10th class only) will have to appear for a formal interview with 50 marks.
Mode of Payment
The mode of payment submitted to the applicants are as follows:-
- Offline (Cash or DD)
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2023 Online Apply Process
- First Step, go to the official website
- You’ll now land on the homepage.
- Click the link that says “Click here for an ONLINE application form” on the homepage.
- You can download the PDF.
- Click the provided link to the Google Form after opening this PDF.
- You will then be taken to a Google form where you must fill out the necessary information, such as:
- First Name
- Father’s Name
- Residential Address At-Post
- Bank Account
- Bank Name
- IFSC Code
- School Name
- School Address
- Pin Code
- School Email
- School contact no
- After that, you must attach a photo or document showing the payment you made to the site.
- Mark every one of the shown declaration lines.
- Click the “Submit” button now.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam, then you may contact this mentioned office address, telephone number, and email Id:-
- Office Address:-
- Modern Education Society’s
- Centre for Talent Search & Excellence
- Maharashtra Talent Search Examination
- N. Wadia College Campus,
- Pune – 411001
- Telephone Number:- +91 – 020 – 26168486 / 26161479
- Email ID:– [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Now|
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website