Vidya Jyothi Scholarship amount | Vidya Jyothi Scholarship 2023 application form | Vidya Jyothi Scholarship application for | www.vidyasaarathi.co.in scholarship 2023 | Vidya Jyothi Scholarship Karnataka
How are you all friends? I hope you are well. Today I will discuss with you a completely new scholarship called Vidya Jyoti Scholarship 2023. The scholarship is awarded only to students living in underprivileged backgrounds. Read our full article to clarify all the details about their scholarship. We hope you will read the article to the end. Continue scrolling down.
Stay connected with our website for information on various scholarships and job recruitment information. Apart from this, you must join our Telegram channel and you will get all kinds of updates there
About Vidya Jyoti Scholarship 2023
The Vidya Jyoti Scholarship has been developed by the Rishi and Milan Khosla Foundation in association with the Government of Uttarakhand. You can find all the information about this scholarship on the Vidyasaarathi portal. Only female students pursuing postgraduate courses are eligible to apply for Vidya Jyoti Scholarship 2023. A substantial amount is distributed among the meritorious students keeping in mind their final education. Rishi and Milan Khosla, the founders of the foundation, decided that the implementation of the scholarship would lead to the empowerment of female students.
NOTE-So friends if you like reading the article then definitely share it with your friends so that the information about this scholarship reaches more and more people.
Object Of Vidya Jyoti Scholarship
The main objective of the scholarship is to provide facilities for financially backward female students to pursue higher education, which will result in their empowerment in society. Students can apply online very easily. Apply before the last date without undue delay.
|Scholarship Name||Vidya Jyoti Scholarship|
|Provide By||Rishi and Milan Khosla Foundation|
|Beneficiaries||Only Female Students|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Vidya Jyoti Scholarship 2023: Last Date
The applicant can start applying for this scholarship will update soon.
ALSO, READ-Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
The following are the benefits that the students will receive from this prestigious scholarship: –
Amount- INR 35,000/-
The courses available for application for prestigious scholarships are listed below:-
- M.A Masters of Arts
- M.Sc Masters of Science
- M.Com Masters of Commerce
Vidya Jyoti Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
The most important thing to consider before applying is the eligibility criteria. Listed below are the eligibility criteria for the scholarship:-
- Firstly, the student must belong to the female category.
- The student must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant must have secured 50 percent marks in Class XII.
- Applicant must have secured 50% marks in graduation.
- The student’s family’s annual income should be below 6 lakh rupees from any source.
ALSO, READ-JSW Udaan Scholarship
Listed below are the important Documents that students should prepare before applying.
- Applicant Recent Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof Of Address
- 10th,12th, and Graduation Marksheets
- Previous academic mark sheets
- Income Certificate/ITR/Salary Certificate/Form 16
- Student Bank Passbook
- Current Year College Fee Receipt/Fee Structure Tuition and Non-Tuition
- Admission Letter
- Essay on “Why you should be given this scholarship”
Vidya Jyoti Scholarship: Application Procedure
Students who wish to apply follow the simple procedure below:-
- You must fill out the scholarship application form by visiting the Vidya Jyoti portal and clicking on the link provided here.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Select the Apply For Scholarship option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all of your information and you will be successfully registered.
- You must now log in using your login details.
- You can now complete the scholarship application form.
ALSO, READ-Vidya Vikas Scholarship
- Address – Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
- Tel – (022) 4090 4484
- Fax – (022) 2491 5217
- (Working Hours- Monday to Friday – 9:30 am to 6 pm)
- For scheme-related queries: [email protected]
Hello friends I am an Engineering student. At one time I was looking for a scholarship. And right now I provide information about scholarships for all of India. By my website